• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve the Wraith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Poor Steve! <cry> We'll miss you!
    sigpic

yeah, he was becoming one of my favourite characters

Comment

That whole banter between Steve and Sheppard was absolutely hilarious!
      "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

[mourn]

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to celebrate the brief on-screen presence of the Wraith captive fondly known as "Steve".

*moment of silence*

We will miss, among other things:

Your hella cool leather trenchcoat.

Your wonderful, menacing, scenery-chewing dialogue: "I am your death", "Keeping me here will only hasten your doom" (Doom! Eeeek!)

Your lovely sharp pointy teeth, and that wicked manicure.

Your ability to out-fight Teyla's Stick-Fu.

Your warm, entertaining interaction with Sheppard.

Your good grooming: that little braided Fu Manchu beard and great hair. (Memo to Weir: Find out what conditioner he was using, and get some. Soon.)

Steve, you will be missed.

[/mourn]
        We suspend our disbelief, and we are entertained...

Comment

I do think he could have lived. Beckett in 'Rising' said almost nothing would cause the Wraith to die, giving me the impression even a few weeks of hunger or a bit of disease wouldn't phase 'em too much. A recurring villian is always nice.

Comment

*snif* I will always remember Steve as our first real Atlantis bad guy. Oh, yes there were other wraith...but Steve...Steve...had a name...
            Daniel:Nyet
            Jack: Daniel?
            Daniel: He just asked me if we were Soviet Spies. I just...
            Jack: Nyet???

Comment

Bye Steve

Comment

Steve will be missed here! RIP
                My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

*sniff* Steve will be missed. He was more than just a bad guy, he was like a very distant cousin that tries to kill you and speaks of your doom. In our minds and hearts, he will never die. He will always be that little voice in the back of our mind telling us that more of his kind will come and kill us.
                  Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                  RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

<cry> I hope they gave him a proper burial.
                    sigpic

Comment

I stand by my assertion that we get either Halling or some other Athosian to stuff Steve and put him on display right on the other side of the Atlantis gate to see the look on incoming teams' faces. Well, that or start selling Steve in a jar. Now that'd kick ass.
                      Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

*respectful head bow* I shall miss Steve. He had such fabulous fashion sense.

Comment

Childhood's End spoilers
                          Spoiler:
                          They could stuff him and set up a whole little shrine in his honour. It worked for the kids, right?

It might make for a nice remembrance of Steve's coolness and serve as a reminder of the danger they're all facing.

I shall miss Steve and his swanky style and dire threats and all those lovely, lovely plot points tragically killed too soon. *sigh*

No chance of Steve suddenly coming back to life and killing them all, eh? Maybe some things take longer to recover from than others... and all that cutting and slicing Carson did only complicated matters. I'd tread careully if I were Dr. Beckett...

Think Steve has a grieving widow? Marcia? Poor dear, left alone with that whole nest of Wraithlets all asking when Daddy's gonna be home...

Comment

I have to admit, I miss Steve, too. Granted, when he told Sheppard he was "your death", I half-expected Sheppard to name him just that--Yordeth. Has a nice ring to it.

Fare thee well, Steve. I shall mourn thee and thine awesome trenchcoat.

Comment

Yes, he was a great credit to his race, a font of Wraithian kindness. I once heard Steve say "I never met a human a didn't like. I meant, savor." He was a good foil for Sheppard, nice intro to the psyche of their species, as opposed to the female that bit the dust in the pilot.

But "Steve"? Why "Steve"? Why not "Bob"? Or even "Sue"? (Maybe it was really "Sue" and Johnny Cash was right after all - the name made him the s.o.b. he was.)

Just personally think guys named "Steve" can be so much nicer.

Comment

Working...
                              X