Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could have been Season 5 speculation Thread??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could have been Season 5 speculation Thread??

So i ran a search and it didn't come up with anything conclusive (whats new for the search function probably should add that to the suggestions list for the updated) but i was just wondering after watching the the ending few episodes of Enteprise season 4 i once heard that the possibility of a season 5 was never going to happen but if it did in some crazy way it would further revolve around the idea of the Romulan war, now in season 4 the romulans if you were a fan tried to stir things up in the alpha quadrant and change the status quo of the pre federation era, but what i never really got was the whole point to it?

They never really gave us a definite reason and what role the romulans played following that other than the Original series which i could be wrong but was the primary encounter with the romulans but i heard that the romulan war preceeeded the original series and is set somewhere between ENT and STOS.

I just like to think of what could have been and for you the fans even if you never really liked ENT too much would the idea of the Romulan war have worked well for a season 5 or season 67 or 8 even???
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

More crap!, and I'm not being sarcastic. That last season of ENT was the worst, they should have put it out of its misery after season 1.

Comment

Yes............IMO they should have pressed on with the same feel as Season 3, now that was the best with the battles and the aliens even the pointless episodes about human planets that served no purpose and never mentioned again even in season 4.

Archer: "It'll be a while before we can start sending ships back here"

WTF they had two ships the Enterprise and the Columbia by season 4 why couldn't they go back and help em out?

anyway i think the worst idea for ENT since we're on the subject was the BORG they should never have come back to ENT
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
        Yes............IMO they should have pressed on with the same feel as Season 3, now that was the best with the battles and the aliens even the pointless episodes about human planets that served no purpose and never mentioned again even in season 4.
        Agreed Darkstar, IMHO, the Xindi storyline was the best thing about ENT!.

Originally posted by Darkstar
        anyway i think the worst idea for ENT since we're on the subject was the BORG they should never have come back to ENT
        Again I totally agree, ENT tried to play on and use things from other series that were successful, and in the eyes of a lot of savy Trek fans using storylines and bringing back stuff from previous series didn't work, and it showed that the well was running dry by TPTB.

IMO, they never should have done a series like ENT where they went back in time. I wouldn't have minded seeing a movie done about it, but a whole series was way to much.

Comment

Working...
        X