X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dean Cain Thunk Thread.

Yea, I know he's no longer Superma, but Dean is still super hot

So this thread has been created just for Thunking/Whumping him. More Thunking than Whumping ladies

Comment

Oh.....yummy. looks like you luffing the site link i gave you

Nice pic.

Comment

yes, have another then.

he has lovely teeth and smile!

Comment

bare chest anyone?

Comment

**drools**

Comment

Nice huh? *drools along with Cindyz*

Comment

Lookie what I found.....

Comment

Yeah, he's a hottie. I used to love him on Lois and Clark.
                  sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

I still love him always did.

Well my thunking for him kicked in high gear after getting Lois and Clark DVD boxsets

Comment

The whole reason I joined this forum, is that I did a google search on Dean Cain and this thread came up in the results.

I've only recently become a Dean Cain fan again, due to the fact that the Lois and Clark Series is being re-released on DVD.

And in honour of the Series re-release, thought I'd share some publicity shots of Lois and Clark.

There are some pretty "racy" pics of Dean about, but my photobucket will not let me keep em, so I can't post em, pretty apt hey.

Hope someone else gets as much enjoyment from these pics as I did when I found them again.

but personally, I prefer Clark..the suit and those ties and something about the glasses...

take care, sarahk_4005

Comment

Did you know that Dean Cain appeared on 90210 before being picked to play Superman?

Last edited by sarahk_4005; 03 October 2006, 02:18 AM.
                        take care, sarahk_4005

Comment

OH MY....THUNKS over the pretteh pics.....

Comment

hehhe I agreee Cindy Yummy pics *drools and thunks* He such pretty boy *huggles him*

Sarah you might want to change the larger pics into links. As to they are too big .

Comment

Sorry pics are too big. I'm a little new to posting at forums. How do I post a link instead of a picture?

And where do I link the link too, my photobucket? Does that mean that people will be able to view all my photobucket photos or just the one I link too.

sorry, I am so not a nerd, and technically challenged when it comes to posting..please be patient with me.

if someone could either pm me or post a "how to link pictures" info bit in this thread I'd really appreciate it.

thanks and take care, sarahk_4005
                              take care, sarahk_4005

Comment

Working...
                              X