• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memento Mori (1008)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1008

Striken with amnesia and on the run, Vala takes a job as a waitress as she tries to piece together who she is and what happened to her.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:18 PM.

Some generally good moments in a generally bad episode. Not good folks. I'm really hoping S10 gets out of this habit of "good-bad-good-bad".

5/10 from me.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I actually enjoyed this episode, and I normally hate the Earth-based ones. Good action, team moments, some good ship moments. Oh yeah, Vala is officially SG-1 now, yay!

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. I especially love the Cam/Vala scenes in the motel room. Priceless.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
        Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

I loved this episode!!! I am proud to say that this was my favorite episode for season 10 IMO. Others may not agree but I really thought that.

Comment

I just want to say one thing about the episode, most of it sucked, the only good parts were Cam in the Hotel Room and the and finale scene in Daniel's Office. Worst episode this season.

I got to say the Mallozzi/Mullie writing team has been writing bad episodes lately, I think they're in a slump.
            sigpic

Comment

I liked it. Even though this is the last season, it doesn't mean that Vala shouldn't be allowed a developmental episode.

Comment

Vala finally remembering everything and hugging Daniel was a really sweet moment along with the Cam/Vala stuff, but other than that...this episode just didn't work for me.
                sigpic

Comment

I think we have a new contender for the worst episode ever.

~I'm Just Sayin'~

Comment

While it was not an action packed episode, I did enjoy this one. I thought that CB did a fantastic job showing her confusion at what was going on when she had to. It showed me a lot about her ingrained survival instincts.

Loved the explosion out of the warehouse and Mitchell's shooting the metal shelf to get the guy.

The episode as a whole seemed a bit "surface". It seemed as if they would touch on something then move along to the next thing. I am glad they did spend some time Mitchell handcuffed to the bed, shirtless *sorry for the fangirlie moment*

Wonder what Teal'c said to get the information they needed?

Was that the first Stargate car crash ever?
                    sigpic

Comment

This was an episode that I find myself rather polarized on. While it did have quite a few very touching moments, specifically between Vala and Daniel, it lacked a great many things, including a driven, consistent plot, build-up of tension, etc. Although its shining moments were brilliant, the episode fell quite flat for the most part.

OVERALL: *1/2

Comment

it was the first car crash...however those 3 peopel dying while vala doesn't have a scratch just doesnt' work. especially since she was unrestrained. the car wasn't damaged enough.

cam in bed was funny, the pants teasing was priceless, as was teal'c's interrogation

the rest? bad fanfic brought to life

plenty of screen time for vala's fans and the daniel/vala dynamic...plot wise??? and i would honestly say this no matter who the kidnapee was, it was bad. dull and boring
                        thus far, i've enjoyed the first 30 minutes of atlantis more than all of MM
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

How did Vala earn a place as an official member of SG-1? What did she do tonight? I don't begrudge her participation in SGC but her rise to SG-1 member is baffling to me. Seems too early.
                          sigpic

Comment

i guess once you get kidnapped

or maybe it was the whole handcuffing to the bed thing

maybe it's hugging daniel????

Oh, and for the factual nitpickers, look close during the cycle chase...and the road sign to Surrey *ahem* they're only 2,000 miles off
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              thus far, i've enjoyed the first 30 minutes of atlantis more than all of MM
                              Same here. Its all starting to make sense....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X