Memento Mori (1008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, right.
    Let us spend at least 10 minutes of each 42 minutes episode on issues, that do nothing for the plot and the show, but satisfy some viewers high moral standards that, lack every bit of imagination to fill those gaps on their own.
    Surely those characters also never use the bathroom or call their mother on the phone - for it is never shown on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by enibas5 View Post
      yeah, right.
      We definitely part ways here. This is my favorite episode of the final two seasons. I hated the Ori story line, so it was nice to get an intriguing more-or-less stand alone episode.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Different ep but nice in one way or other.
        No Oris - that was good.
        Vala was brilliant, the plot a bit difficult because I cleaned up my flat while watching it for the first time - no good, I lost track.
        My fault, rewatching made it all clear.
        CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

I wish I knew what Teal'c said to the trust guy to make him sing so quickly.

Comment

I think his looks was enough!
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

When has Charlotte Mayfield become the host of Athena? Carter has talked to her in 9x07 Ex Deus Machine, so she should have felt if she was a Goa'uld at that time. Or is it a continuity error?
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

This episode is on Comet TV this evening, and I noticed something. After Vala was kidnapped by the bad buys and then escape by jumping through the windows, a huge explosion blew out the front doors enveloping two airmen who were right in front of the doors. When the flames diminished, no bodies were shown on the ground. I find it hard to believe there was literally nothing left of them from the explosion.
                Last edited by hedwig; 03 January 2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Continuity error!

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    This is a good episode mostly for the Vala emphasis. She really hasn't had a episode devoted to her for character development yet this season so I think it was time for a Vala centered episode. I like how it mixes action and insight into how Vala has changed. I am specfically talking about the Daniell dinner scene and the climax of the episode. The Trust angle seems like nothing more a plot device to get an amnesic Vala running around. I have to say the zat traveling across a metal beam was the coolest thing ever. It seemed a little out of place to give Vala SG1 badges at the end. I agree its about time for that to happen but at the same time it seemed tacked on.
                    I agree with Jelgate with everything but the badges. It seemed like they were welcoming her home since she really belonged there. My only wish with this episode would have been her going back to the diner to let them know that she was okay.

Comment

Working...
                    X