This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone remember when O'Neill was cloned

Does anybody remember when an rogue Asgard made a young clone of O'Neill and at the end of the episode the boy went of to school. Well it may just be me but I would be pretty interested to know how he is getting on. He must have left school by now and be pursuing a career in something or even be at university, something the real O'Neill never got to do and the clone did say he wanted to have a second chance in life.

I had been waiting for them to go back to that story. Doesn't look like they'll get the chance though.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Weird. I remember the Clone dying at the end of that episode.. that's weird..
      "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

He was going to die because he had some imperfections in his gene sequence or something like that but after the real O'Neill said that he didn't want his younger self to die, Thor stepped in and deleted all the imperfections so the boy lived.

Comment

Fragile Balance - Season 7

I watched it last night - great episode and great acting by the young man!

Comment

I wondered if he'd still join the Air Force given what "he" has been through...
            "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

He is still O'Neill, and he probably still holds that Colonel rank so considering his experience I could not only see him joining the Air Force but them fast tracking his career to make him the youngest Colonel yet. At least that way they don't need to worry about a 18 year old holding the rank of Colonel (he'd be 18 now right?) without having a reason to explain it.

sigpic

Comment

He'll star in a spin off of Wormhole X-treme with a younger, hipper cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Okohme
                  Just wandering if you were rembering the ep where his son charlie was impersonated by an alien and died at the end. I could see how youd get those confused, however that is one of my favorite eps because its funny to see a younger version of jack ordering everyone around.

Comment

the Charlie copy didn't die either. It's energy was running low, but Jack was able to return it home in time without a problem.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Okohme

Okohme, you may be remembering the synthetic human that was created by Harlan (S1 Ep18 Tin Man) who later died at the hands of the Goa'uld (S4 Ep21 Double Jeopardy)

In Fragile Balance (S7 Ep3) Loki, an Asgard Scientist abducted Jack and replaced him with an immature clone.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

And THEN there was the episode where Mother "the Re'tu" created the boy so she could communicate with the Tauri. The boy wanted to be called charlie after Jacks son. In the end Charlie went with the Tok'ra to be healed. It would eb nice to see the Re'tu these days. Would be a nice Ally aganist the Ori.

Comment

Working...
                        X