X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.01 - Occupation & Precipice Promo Pics [13]

http://pics.livejournal.com/drewcyph...006p0pp?page=1

Enjoy...!

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Pure Speculation here

Spoiler:
    It looks like Leobon is forcing Kara to raise a family with him. It makes me think that the Cylons had maybe planned this all along. Anders also looks like he got over his pneumonia.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Everyone looks so much more badass than they did last season.

Spoiler:
      Great to see that Adama might finally trust Boomer. And Lee looks like ****. Makeup/whatever did an amazing job making it look realistic
      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

This is so messed up. I can't wait 'till OCTOBER!!! Honestly i can't.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Can't wait for Adama to put Sharon back on duty! Lee, looks like he once again increased his food intake over the break, and Laura looks gorgeous as ever, even in a jail cell. Hell, she makes the jail cell look pretty.

Comment

Spoiler:

Wow, Lee has really let his once trim figure go to waste. I thought a few characters looked different because of hair and makeup to make them look older but wow, it will be interesting to see what diet plan he goes on.

I am surprised to see Boomer taking an oath with Adama, however it should be interesting learning why Boomer² is doing it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
              Spoiler:

Wow, Lee has really let his once trim figure go to waste. I thought a few characters looked different because of hair and makeup to make them look older but wow, it will be interesting to see what diet plan he goes on.

I am surprised to see Boomer taking an oath with Adama, however it should be interesting learning why Boomer² is doing it.
              Spoiler:
              One could bet that it won't last long if she finds out about the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                Spoiler:
                One could bet that it won't last long if she finds out about the baby.
                Spoiler:
                Actually, I bet you anything that if she actually finds out the baby is still alive her loyalty to Adama will improve... After all, she's swearing an oath to Adama even though she thinks he fragged her daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by GrenadeTestSubject
                  Spoiler:
                  Actually, I bet you anything that if she actually finds out the baby is still alive her loyalty to Adama will improve... After all, she's swearing an oath to Adama even though she thinks he fragged her daughter.
                  Spoiler:
                  I think the lie will be harder for her to digest though, I bet Helo will be pissed.....It's one thing to know whether your kid is alive or dead, but quite another for you to find out that she's been stolen and given to another mother to grow up with.....

Comment

Originally posted by GrenadeTestSubject
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Well, perhaps over the missing year Helo got through her fog of grief and anger and convinced her to rebuild the tentative trust she had with Adama. But we are talking about BSG: where the motto is "anything that seemed like a good idea at the time, is bound to come back and bite you in the arse like a rabid daggit on crack." Human or Cylon, the one thing you don't frack with is the bond between a mother and child - especially not in the cruel and ugly way Roslin, Cottle and Adama did. No matter how good their intentions, no matter how conflicted and angushed they were, I can't imagine Helo and Sharon are just going to forgive and forget having their child stolen.

Here's my take: Adama rolls the hard six, because there is no way anyone is getting off New Caprica without her help. The only leverage he has over her is the truth: Hera is alive on New Caprica. And if the Cylon find out, Sharon's chances of ever seeing her daughter again shrink from slim to zero. In her way, I suspect Sharon could come to love Adama just as Hero-Boomer did but how could she ever entirely trust him? And vice versa - after all, the Admiral has a pretty rocky history with that model. And he's just handed another one a pretty good motive to finish the job.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
                      Eww... I don't know if 'enjoy' is quite the word I'd use for that photo of Amanda Plummer - my Gods, she looks scary. Resistance, collaborator or a whole other agenda? Can't wait to find out!

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
                        thank you!

Comment

Thank you so much for the pic d3u5!!
                          first of all the people of makeup did an awsome work, I mean Lee looks so not atractive! and that's a hard thing to do and it also looks real, I agree also with the fact that characters looks diferent some how...maybe the hair, the make up, but you can really see that a year has pass.

Spoiler:
                          I was quite schock to see Boomer taking an oath that will be very interesting to see, because I don't think they (adama and boomer) trust in each other at all. But i'm sure that she will be very important in all this liberation of new caprica process. and did you see the proud smile of helo in the back, so sweet. and ofcourse the issue of Hera will be a very dificult topic to solve, I mean Sharon will be really anger if she finds out the truth.

Kara..yep it look's like leoben is forcing her to have a life with him and that tatoo on her does it mean something?, I also believe that anders is ok now, probably he is trying to rescue Kara if leobean has abducted her.

Roslin look so cute even in a cell, she has this peacefull aura, I really like her.

Finally Lee he look so weird...like his life has gone away, he look even more serious and hard

what can I say I'm counting the days until october
                          http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ux/karaLee.jpg

Comment

yes................. make up
                            A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Working...
                            X