Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what about the ancient city on Athos?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They never went exploring in that city to see if there was anything in there or not. I say they should go back and see if anything is there.
    May the force be with you

Comment

Originally posted by Xellos205
      They never went exploring in that city to see if there was anything in there or not. I say they should go back and see if anything is there.
      Didn't Teyla later say in a later episode "the wraith scorched Athos bare" or some other such meaning they probably blew the crap out of the city from orbit.

Comment

The question is really good, what about the ancient city of Athos, they never went there, I think they should because maybe they can find something really good in there.
        sigpic
        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

they did go, sumner went they just didnt show it to us. they didnt find anything of immediate use, so i guess it was passed over.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

maybe they missed something?

Comment

Maybe it was bombarded flat to the ground as said above here

Comment

Looking at the screenshot it looks very lantian in design. There could possibly be some technology we could use maybe even an alternate powersource. Even though it would most likely be depleted or very near so.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

It's still a good place to look or find something.
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

allright I made a thread like this before, there is nothing left at all, I dont recall the episode but tayla mentions that the wraith retunred to athos and rasied everything to the ground,

Comment

Working...
                    X