This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused...needs help

In the bonus features on season 8 it said Christopher Judge was leaving the show, yet he's still a main actor in season 9!!!! What's it all about man???

I think that there was a lot of confusion when SG-1 got renewed for season 8 as Lost City seemed like it was the end. So many of the cast probably thought that the show was going to end at Moebius, but it didn't.

However, it was the end of an era when RDA left though...The point is I dont think that the cast and crew behind SG-1 thought seasons 9 and 10 were gonna happen - Boy were they proved WRONG. lol
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Oh yeh season 8 was origanaly gonna b the last season wasn't it... it just was wierd no one else had a farwell thing... maybe originally if there was gonna b season 9 T would b in the jaffa council... ny way thx for reminding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah it was suppose to be there last season as STARGATE SG-1 . The Writters and creaters of the series wanted to re-build STARGATE SG-1 to a new series ... They wanted to start off like it was the Begging of STARGATE the series again .. Taking us back to when SG-1 First was on ...

I think it would have been a great idea to re-build the show at that time . They could have got a whole new cast , and keep alot of the older cast members as well , Even the storyline could have stayed the same . It would have been cheaper for them to make a NEW SERIES overall too .

I Just hope if they do create a new seires Teal'c gets to be the leader of the Free Jafa's . It just would feel right for him to take control of them and lead then to a new age . Maybe find a new home world for the Free Jaffa Nation .

I would also like to see Daniel sent to Atlantis , he would really help out over there . I really think its time for for Atlantis to get a boost up with there cast ..

Sam Should get her own Deadalus Class Ships , take over for Cadewell . and be on both series .

SG-1 team should still be under the controll of Mitchel and Vala should stay on tring to help otu her daughter ( if thats the way the store goes ) .

Maybe find some new faces for STARGATE .

Comment

Working...
        X