This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action Figures

So they never made Stargate Sg-1 action figures? I thought they had. I KNOW they had made Stargate the movie figures. I saw them at a vintage toy store but didn't grab it. Now I regret it!
    I guess I just assumed they must have made figures for the show too.
    "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Did you somehow miss the Diamond Select SG-1 figures thread right below this?

The first series of them came out recently and the second series is gonna come out pretty soon and they have the third series planned as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Dwapook
      Did you somehow miss the Diamond Select SG-1 figures thread right below this?

The first series of them came out recently and the second series is gonna come out pretty soon and they have the third series planned as well..
      Yeah, the thread is one thread below yous and is like fifty pages long.

Comment

Welcome to the boards, Okohme. Yes, the first of the SG1 figures just came out less than one month ago. Yes, there are several threads, including a Q&A for the company that produces the figures, right here in the Merchandise section. I think you will find the figures quite nice and definitely much better quality than the figures and toys that were produced for the original film. Once again, welcome to the boards, I hope you enjoy it here and I hope you enjoy the new action figures once you get some in your hands.

Comment

Working...
        X