Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
    convinced?
    read through the thread I was convinced a long time ago (when i was still wako! )
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
      read through the thread I was convinced a long time ago (when i was still wako! )
      Then what did you think of Firefly? I haven't seen Serenity yet but it looks good...
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I went to visit some out of town friends who are SG fans. I wasn't there an hour (we went to dinner) when they tossed me on the couch and said "WATCH THIS".
        We watched the whole gorram show in one weekend. And played with the extras.
        As soon as I get the $$ to finish buying MacGyver, I'm buying Firefly and Serenity.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
          Then what did you think of Firefly? I haven't seen Serenity yet but it looks good...
          Firefly is cool and Serenity is the best film ever
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
            Firefly is cool and Serenity is the best film ever
            Alright then
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Even being moderate Science fiction fans, a few of my friends were reluctant to get into Firefly... there's no place where I live that rents it, it doesnt play on tv anymore, and I can only lend out my copy to one person at a time...

So I started making this offer: "Just go buy Firefly. It's only 25 dollars at such-and-such a store. If you really don't like it? I'll buy it off you."

Several people have taken me up on this offer... I've never had to buy anyone's copy.

Comment

Working...
              X