X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DownFallAngel

Then GTA5 comes out.
    Is there a release date for the Xbox version of GTA: SA?
    I know it comes out October 19 for the PS2, and that's the version I'll be getting. Boy, there's a lot of good games coming out this holiday season...Goldeneye2, MGS3, GT4...

Comment

This holiday season is going to be HUGE for the entertainement industry... I mean look at what's coming out! Some are just things I really like, but most are things that will bring in MASSIVE amounts of money.

1. Stargate Season seven Box set
      2. Original trilogy of Star Wars Box Set
      3. Season 1 of Star Trek
      4. Halo 2
      5. Doom 3
      6. Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
      7. Farscape season 3 box set
      8. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
      9. Fable
      10. Remainder of Voyager seasons
      11. Babylon 5 movie box set
      12. Mechassault 2

And many more!

Edit: Anyone who plays Command And Conquer: Generals (Zero Hour) and like Halo then go here " Generals mod "
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Halo 2 is just like Halo, except it's on fire and travelling at 4,000 miles an hour and has ninjas... and the ninjas are on fire too!

I wish I knew that exact quote

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
          Halo 2 is just like Halo, except it's on fire and travelling at 4,000 miles an hour and has ninjas... and the ninjas are on fire too!

I wish I knew that exact quote
          You're not the only one.

Halo was pretty cool; I should probably give a nod to the Flood as a subsidiary influence for The Scourge in my fan fiction.

Anyone ever play Brute Force? It was basically a sort of squad-level Halo with a few extra whistles and bells strapped on; probably built on the same engine.

So, anyone still waiting for HL2?
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Ya i play Brute Force, great game, squad death match is great to play wiht friends!

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

I can't wait for Halo 2, I reserved the limited edition verison back in early august. I also can't wait for The Elder Scrolls: IV, (but i don't know when it comes out).

Comment

Morrowind was is agreat seires, the graphics for the first were pretty amazing ofr being a bit old now, but the gameplay was excellent

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

I don't know about you, but i can't wait till Halo 2 comes out. I have pre-order it, and have a calendar counting down the days till its release.

With earth being attacked by the Covenant this opens up a bunch of possibilites for the single player campaign, what do others think will happen in it.

Comment

1. Your banners are way to big, and are f-ing up the way the forum looks. Mind shrinking them?

2. There is already a thread on HALO. Its right here.

CLICK ME!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                      1. Your banners are way to big, and are f-ing up the way the forum looks. Mind shrinking them?

2. There is already a thread on HALO. Its right here.

CLICK ME!
                      Ahh but this is HALO 2! Keep the banners big!! I like them, a combination of my two favorite things. Halo and Stargate!

Ace
                      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

The topic is about Halo 2 so this one is pointless.

And the pics are huge and piss me off.

And you said this in the "Halo" thread....

"I can't wait for Halo 2, I reserved the limited edition verison back in early august. I also can't wait for The Elder Scrolls: IV, (but i don't know when it comes out)."

Seems like it's about Halo 2 to me there. So you are either blind, dumb, or just a attention whore, either way it's rather annoying.
                        Last edited by David85; 15 September 2004, 02:28 PM.
                        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I'm bumping it so people don't make another topic about the same thing.

*nudge nudge*
                          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Halo: Superb game.
                            Halo 2: Even better. Drive the Covenant tank in multiplayer? Yes please. You Americans get it before us Brits *shakes fist*

By the way, never play Halo whilst mildly inebriated, as it results in many cries of 'weeee look at that rocket go' as it flies into the sky, missing every other opponent.
                            A million monkeys were given a million typewriters. It's called the internet.

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you visit your nearby EBGames, or GAMESTOP, that they are giving out a 4 page spread on HALO 2.

It gives the entire backstory to HALO 1, sets you up for HALO 2, and introduces you to the old enemy, who has learned alot of new tricks.

So pick it up if you get the chance. Its free.

REMEBER TO MARK YOUR CALENDARS! 11-09-04!!!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Only about 2 weeks to go until Halo 2 FINALLY comes out. I've had my limited edition copy preorderd for a while now. Can't wait. Also, use this thread to share game tags. Mine is VyseN1. See ya online!

Comment

Working...
                                X