X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Counterstike" the aftermath[spoilers]

Counterstike the after math.....
    1. The Dakara weapon is gone, the planet wiped out...
    2. Langara and Hebridian have fallen

which means no more Naquadriah and no more advanced Tech from the Serrakin...this does feel like the end..

and the Ships powersource does look like project Arcturus.....

It's more like the powersource aboard the weapon system that destroyed Prometheus in Ethon.

It appears nothing like the Arcturas project.

Comment

Originally posted by Alterran1.
      It's more like the powersource aboard the weapon system that destroyed Prometheus in Ethon.
      Which makes sense, since the Ori gave those folks the blueprints to make the satellite weapon.

Originally posted by Alterran1.
      It appears nothing like the Arcturas project.
      I disagree. It looked almost identical as the Trinity device. Visually, they looked very similar, and it would explain the Ori ship advantages over the Jaffa, Tau'ri and Asgard ships.

Just because the Lantians couldn't get it to work doesn't mean it can't work. With the Ori giving their followers the blueprints for everything, it makes sense that their ships would have technology more advanced than the Lantians could build. The Ori cheat, the ancients don't.
      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Milleniumlance

which means no more Naquadriah and no more advanced Tech from the Serrakin...this does feel like the end..

We stopped using Nahquadriah a loooooong loooooooooong time ago.

Comment

Naqaudriah is used to make MARK IX GATEBUSTERS!!!!

Comment

Didnt the SGC acquire enough amount of Naquadria from Langarans.
            sigpic
            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

yes, and we know how to make more
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
              Originally posted by Jonzey
              Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

I think that device that Vala's daughter (can't remeber her name) was wearing. That protected her from radiation plays is going to play a big part in the future. Cause it protects the wearer from ancient technology... can anyone say unstopable enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by Milleniumlance

I was wondering about the Ori shield and powerful weapon beam
                  why didn't they use the F-302 's mini-hyperdrive to get inside the the Ori shield like when Jack destory with Anubis 's energy weapon.

since F-302 's mini-hyperdrive use Naquadriah,with Langara fallen, i think most F-302 will not have mini-hyperdrive .

Hebridian has fallen, which mean no more space race episode again for Sam, Remember Sam was in Area 51 building space ship in earily s9 , i bet she was working on her own ship for the Hebridian race .
                  Did Sam successsfully re-engineering the ion drive before we lost Herbridian? then maybe they will never mention the ion drive again.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau
                    I was wondering about the Ori shield and powerful weapon beam
                    why didn't they use the F-302 's mini-hyperdrive to get inside the the Ori shield like when Jack destory with Anubis 's energy weapon.

since F-302 's mini-hyperdrive use Naquadriah,with Langara fallen, i think most F-302 will not have mini-hyperdrive .

Hebridian has fallen, which mean no more space race episode again for Sam, Remember Sam was in Area 51 building space ship in earily s9 , i bet she was working on her own ship for the Hebridian race .
                    Did Sam successsfully re-engineering the ion drive before we lost Herbridian? then maybe they will never mention the ion drive again.
                    I believe the 304s (Daedalus,Odyssey,Korolev) and the new 302s (S9/2 onwards) use Ion propulsion, it doesn`t look like the old propulsion they had in the early days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
                      Which makes sense, since the Ori gave those folks the blueprints to make the satellite weapon.

I disagree. It looked almost identical as the Trinity device. Visually, they looked very similar, and it would explain the Ori ship advantages over the Jaffa, Tau'ri and Asgard ships.

Just because the Lantians couldn't get it to work doesn't mean it can't work. With the Ori giving their followers the blueprints for everything, it makes sense that their ships would have technology more advanced than the Lantians could build. The Ori cheat, the ancients don't.
                      Well since they are Ascended, I think that they could find out how to make a stable Trinity device.
                      http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                      The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

well they ahd what 10k Years to advance there tech like the Asurans did...u just dont sit around and do nothing
                        DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

We do have naquadah generators. And can't you make naquadria from naquadah? Or is it the other way around?

Comment

Who are the Langarains again?
                            Are they Jonas' kr3w?

Comment

We are becoming more and more screwed. Eventually, the Ori will have to come to Earth, but tghey wont take Earth over because of the Antarctica weapon. The SGC will have to go public sometime, especially since Adria told Daniel and Vala that once more ships come through, the galaxy will fall in a year or so. We are going to need more ships and stuff. Now the goal is to find Merlin's weapon, but we need ancient starships to defend ourselves. I'm pretty sure that worlds like Cimmeria have been evacuated by the Asgard to Ida because it's safe there. The Jaffa are now skeptical about why Earth is untouched. Heck, our alliance with the Jaffa is crumbling, the tokra are nowhere to be found, the Asgard can't help, and the ancients refuse to help because of their noninterference policies. We are going to need ancient warships for our fleet to defend ourselves with.
                              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X