Clear All

2 Week Wait

Just a heads up to everyone. The new episodes
    Spoiler:
    Momento Mori
    and
    Spoiler:
    Mckay and Mrs. Miller
    dont air for another two weeks. Apperantly they want to have some veiwers choice thing next friday. So guess what....double the wait!

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

If there was a "Stargate Channel" showing them, we'd have been on the next episode already!

Oh snap. You're reading a really old post.

Comment

omg i love taht smilie!!

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Yeah, it is a holiday here in the States next weekend. It's the last big one before school starts so alot of people take off camping, going to fairs, stuff like that, watching TV is usually not high on the list.

It's just a pain to have to wait two weeks to see another new episode.....
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
          Yeah, it is a holiday here in the States next weekend. It's the last big one before school starts so alot of people take off camping, going to fairs, stuff like that, watching TV is usually not high on the list.

Wrong! Depends on where you are.

In Texas, most schools have already started. State Universities start on Monday.

I always thought it was stupid that schools would start a week or two before a holiday, then give you that day off. It just doesn't make sense to me. Of course, my spring semester always begins on a Tuesday because the first week of class is always MLK Day, which is rather welcome.

I was surprised when they announced that the new episodes will be in two weeks, then I remembered Labor Day is coming up and put two and three together.

I got eight. Do you think Carter tutors math?

Comment

You know, it's VERY ironic that the SciFi channel is having a Viewer's Choice thing next week. That's kinda like a politician teaching a class on ethics and morality. They just don't go together.
            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

2 f***in' weeks grrr

sci-fi <

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi

In Texas, most schools have already started. State Universities start on Monday.

I always thought it was stupid that schools would start a week or two before a holiday, then give you that day off. It just doesn't make sense to me. Of course, my spring semester always begins on a Tuesday because the first week of class is always MLK Day, which is rather welcome.

I was surprised when they announced that the new episodes will be in two weeks, then I remembered Labor Day is coming up and put two and three together.

I got eight. Do you think Carter tutors math?
                School here in Wake County started today.
                Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                -Audioslave

Comment

'Least we don't have any Stargate at all... But still... It's a deceptive trick on their part to make us think they're on our side... I think...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk

Its going to be better than the six months we have to wait till the last 10 episodes.
                    ---Shockwave04----------------------------------------

Comment

Oops, sorry, I forgot about University's, I know alot of them have already started. I was think more the under 18 kids, alot of them do start right after Labor Day. I have lived in two different states and they both started schools for the younger people around this time, though I do know that varies. Still Labor Day weekend is a big travel holiday so alot less people are watching TV.

Originally posted by shockwave04
                      Its going to be better than the six months we have to wait till the last 10 episodes.
                      Good point. 2 weeks doesn't seem so bad then.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

It's the same in Alabama.

Comment

It begins.
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Good thing is, the next 3 episodes don't air against any serious competition, as far as I know. Monk and Psych ended yesterday, so like 200, they should see a ratings increase (Monk ratings dipped opposite 200). Too bad it doesn't matter anymore...

Comment

Working...
                            X