• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common Ground (307)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307

Colonel Sheppard finds himself the prisoner of a Genii commander, along with a Wraith who has been separated from his hive.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 07:37 PM.

Hmmm... not an entirely bad episode.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
    Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

A really great episode that marks an amazing return for Koyla and leads to some very interesting insight about the Wraith. This season is definately the best yet.

10/10 from me!
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Thank god for finally letting them not scrw anyone over. And they had two chances and managed to make the right choice in both.

Nice episode.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I think tonights episode was one fo the best i have ever seen of atlanis as we learn more about the wraith as well as a very good story line.

Just my thoughts

Comment

Ken Cuperus rules and we WILL be seeing Koyla and that Wraith again. No doubt about it.
            sigpic

Comment

I'd also like to add that Ken Cuperus did a terrific first job writing on the show, I hope he stays on Atlantis cause hes definately got talent!
              sigpic

Comment

Great episode

The wraith are getting less and less evil it seems. This was a great week for the gates, two amazing episodes. Laden looked weird without his gotee.

I wonder what other secrets the wraith have in store.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                  Ken Cuperus rules and we WILL be seeing Koyla and that Wraith again. No doubt about it.
                  I hope so this was a great episode!
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Very good episode! But they played the Unas-Daniel music. But it was sort of appropiate.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                      A really great episode that marks an amazing return for Koyla and leads to some very interesting insight about the Wraith. This season is definately the best yet.

10/10 from me!
                      I agree! I think this episode was wonderful. I always love it when the Genii show up. They are some of my favorite...bad guys?...quasi bad guys?...semi quasi bad guys?...I dunno. I like em though! And I love the fact that we got to have some insight into the Wraith, and that they do have some sort of heart, I guess you could say.
                      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Awesome ep, good to see Kolya back. Damn did Shep look old. Next weeks ep looks pretty freaking awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

"One of the best episodes i have ever seen"

Indeed.

Spoiler:
                          I would like to know more about the Wraith "Gift Of Life".
                          Some things in life are bad
                          They can really make you mad
                          Other things just make you swear and curse.
                          When you're chewing on life's gristle
                          Don't grumble, give a whistle
                          And this'll help things turn out for the best...
                          And...always look on the bright side of life...

Comment

I think there is only one word to describe this episode. Awesome!

Spoiler:
                            To find out the wraith could give life...I had a hunch, but man, when he actually did it...WOW!

I have to admit, I stood up and started clapping so hard I bruised my hands when the credits rolled.

10 out of 10 for sure! Well, maybe 9.5...you never know, something could be better. But right now, I'm thinking that was one of the best episodes ever.

*slides quietly out and goes back to lurking*

Comment

Good episode... loved the Genii, always love the wraith, but the ending seemed a bit like a copout to me, I'm not sure why. I mean, I know it would have been worse if Dr. Beckett miraculously turned Sheppard young again, but the wraith restoring life seems like the zat gun with the third shot disinigrates. But is that like the wraith throwing up?
                              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Working...
                              X