Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm drinking a fresh cup of genuine, home-brewed cappucino...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm drinking a fresh cup of genuine, home-brewed cappucino...

I'm drinking a fresh cup of genuine, home-brewed cappuccino. Extra froth. Two spoons of Splenda, which doesn't drag it down like sugar does and a few shakes of cinnamon... Did I mention the extra froth?

Today was an unexpectedly difficult day, so I allowed myself a little extra dose of pain killers. Not that cheap crap... The Good Stuff, from Rush Limburger's personal stash.

I'm feeling mellow and cool.

In about 45 minutes, SG1 will come on, and if it's going to go away after this season, "oh feckin' well"...
    It's on TONIGHT, and I am damn well going to enjoy TONIGHTS episode; the future be damned!

Tomorrow morning, I will get in the Hot Rod, drive to Country Buffet and have a completely ludicrous Omelet; after which I will take that Hot Rod out on the public roads and behave VERY badly.

When I'm done with that, I'll come home, take a nap and when I wake up; I'll go outside and lounge by the pool for the rest of the afternoon.

Yup. I love weekends.

"Atheism - the religion devoted to the worship of one's own smug sense of superiority."
    - Stephen Colbert
    "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
      sounds good

Thank you.

Green for you, just because I can.

"Atheism - the religion devoted to the worship of one's own smug sense of superiority."
      - Stephen Colbert
      "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

Comment

Sounds like you got it all planned out.
        Enjoy.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
        X