Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will this week's SG-1 episode be airing today?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So will this week's SG-1 episode be airing today?

With this whole "SCI-FI Stargate SG-1 cancellation" thing going on, I was just wondering whether they meant they were not airing SG-1 after they reach the usual mid-season 10 period (The Quest Pt.1) or did they mean it was effective immediately as in no SG-1 anymore from this week onwards?

And if it is effective immediately, will the latest episodes still be available for download on iTunes every week or were they relying on SCI-FI as well?

sigpic

Originally posted by unknown.entity
    With this whole "SCI-FI Stargate SG-1 cancellation" thing going on, I was just wondering whether they meant they were not airing SG-1 after they reach the usual mid-season 10 period (The Quest Pt.1) or did they mean it was effective immediately as in no SG-1 anymore from this week onwards?

And if it is effective immediately, will the latest episodes still be available for download on iTunes every week or were they relying on SCI-FI as well?

My understanding is that SG-1 has not been renewed for an eleventh season...which, if I'm correct, means that season 10 will continue as scheduled but there will be no new episodes after that. At least not on SciFi.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      My understanding is that SG-1 has not been renewed for an eleventh season...which, if I'm correct, means that season 10 will continue as scheduled but there will be no new episodes after that. At least not on SciFi.
      Oh I see. Thanks for your help!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X