• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200 (1006)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1006

Martin Lloyd seeks out SG-1 for assistance when his failed TV show based on the real Stargate program becomes a feature film.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:23 PM.

Spoiler:
    Martin Lloyd (Willie Garson) returns to the S.G.C. looking for assistance from SG-1 with his feature film script. The team is reluctant, especially Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell (Ben Browder), who is excited about his next off-world mission which marks the 200th trip through the event horizon. However, when technical glitches prevent the team from gating off-world, they are stuck in the boardroom under the orders of General Landry (Beau Bridges), because the Pentagon believes a successful science fiction film about intergalatic wormhole travel will serve as a good cover story to keep the Stargate Program a secret.

200th trip through the event horizon...that is BS! Is that for SG-1, or for the SGC? If it is for the SGC, then that's 20 trips a year. And if it is SG-1, that doesn't work either. They go though more then 20 times a year.
    I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
      Spoiler:
      Martin Lloyd (Willie Garson) returns to the S.G.C. looking for assistance from SG-1 with his feature film script. The team is reluctant, especially Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell (Ben Browder), who is excited about his next off-world mission which marks the 200th trip through the event horizon. However, when technical glitches prevent the team from gating off-world, they are stuck in the boardroom under the orders of General Landry (Beau Bridges), because the Pentagon believes a successful science fiction film about intergalatic wormhole travel will serve as a good cover story to keep the Stargate Program a secret.

200th trip through the event horizon...that is BS! Is that for SG-1, or for the SGC? If it is for the SGC, then that's 20 trips a year. And if it is SG-1, that doesn't work either. They go though more then 20 times a year.
      Combine Harvester?
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

10th topic on this.. Its not known if its the 200th trip, maybe cams 2 hundreth, but i doubt its the 200th because it was like 1000 in heros was it not?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

It's OUR 200th trip through the gate.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

it's Mitchell's 200th trip through the gate, he said in one of the adverts.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
              it's Mitchell's 200th trip through the gate, he said in one of the adverts.
              And ours.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                And ours.
                No, not really. We've been back and forth multiple times in an episode, putting us at higher then 200. It is Mitchell's 200th trip.

Comment

wow loved it, it was so awesome! The spoof had me rofl, lmao, my favorite was the 1969 practical joke on mitchell
                  Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 18 August 2006, 06:12 PM.

Comment

it was silly, it was cheesy, but it was very funny. and better than i hoped it would be.

I laughed my whole way through
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This was a great episode! Everything we ever wanted we got to see. Just wish the Furling scene was a lot longer. Otherwise I hope they can have a 300th episode one day. I will watch this one over and over again.
                      "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                      The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Yegods that was funny. Fantastic way for the series to take a humourous look at itself and sci-fi in general.
                        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

That was hilarious. I'm going to have to watch it again - I was laughing so hard I missed some of the lines.

Comment

In short, it was a very good touch and enjoyable. The Furling scene in the beginning was cute and funny. Nice spoofs to Star Trek, Farscape, Wizard of Oz, and Team America: World Police.

The interviews in the end were pretty hilarious and nice take on the actors they were spoofing on.

Also, did anyone catch the slash moment with O'Neil and Jackson at the wedding scene...that will get the slashers going.

Very funny and very solid 5/5.
                            Last edited by MoebiusStrip; 18 August 2006, 06:19 PM.

Don't you wish things in life were more normal?

Comment

That was an awesome episode. One of the best SG-1 ep ever. Loved all the spoofs, the short opening, all the Stargate Spoofs. Damn did Peter DeLuise look different at the end of the ep. I give it a ****. Next weeks episode looks interesting.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X