This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New members???

Has anyone noticed that since the cancellation of our beloved SG-1 loads of dudes have joined Gateworld to talk about it? - is this good news or bad news?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

I noticed that too, It would be great news If they didnt join because of the cancilation but I think that stargate will go on so it's good news and this shows that there are alot more people out there that care as much as we do about sg1.

Comment

Hopefully Many Will Post On The SciFi Boards Also ... No Bashing, We Don't Want To Look Like Sore Losers.
      813Way Entertainment
      Dustin Runnels - Goldust Fan Page

Comment

What new members?

Comment

Originally posted by Te MaORI
          What new members?
          lol
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

huh?

Well, actually I signed on to the SciFi forum a while ago, have been lurking mostly, but only found a link to Gateworld recently when frantically searching the forum for news about this cancellation.

Comment

Originally posted by DianaT17
              huh?

Well, actually I signed on to the SciFi forum a while ago, have been lurking mostly, but only found a link to Gateworld recently when frantically searching the forum for news about this cancellation.
              lol, sorry then - it must be pure coincidence.

sigpic

Comment

well, when something as devastating as a cancellation happens, it can cause alot of our less internet active stargate fans to join up so they have someone to talk to. Hopefully they will stay on and becoe a part of our community!
                Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

I'm a noob here but I've been lurking around for a while and finally got the courage to join here. I'm only sorry I didn't do it sooner as I've been made to feel very welcome.
                  sigpic The wonder has a name: John Sheppard!

Comment

Originally posted by Lus
                    I'm a noob here but I've been lurking around for a while and finally got the courage to join here. I'm only sorry I didn't do it sooner as I've been made to feel very welcome.
                    Feeling welcome is guaranteed when you put a sig like that on the JF/JS Thunk thread!
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                      Feeling welcome is guaranteed when you put a sig like that on the JF/JS Thunk thread!
                      I found that out very quickly!
                      sigpic The wonder has a name: John Sheppard!

Comment

Working...
                      X