This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common Ground pics? Any ideas?

I know it's probably a dumb question but does anyone know or have any ideas to why there have been no Common Ground episode promo photos? I've been waiting for the for such a long time but have been disappointed that there've been none thanks to anyone who can help!!! hopefully this is the right board to post on.. sorry if it's not!

Theres already a couple threads about Common Ground around here, maybe you should post about this in one of them instead.

"Why No Common Ground Pics?" thread
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

All we have is the 20 second promo and a few stills from said 20 sec promo floating around. They ep stills can be found here:

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...howfolge&ID=47

I would speculate releasing too many photos would give away too much of this story.

Its going to be good!!!!

If you want some very serious spoilers:

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
        Theres already a couple threads about Common Ground around here, maybe you should post about this in one of them instead.

"Why No Common Ground Pics?" thread
        thanks so much for the link. i honestly searched for threads because i know how picky people are around here about double threads haha but i couldn't find ANYTHING remotely alike with the search. thanks so much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          All we have is the 20 second promo and a few stills from said 20 sec promo floating around. They ep stills can be found here:

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...howfolge&ID=47

I would speculate releasing too many photos would give away too much of this story.

Its going to be good!!!!

If you want some very serious spoilers:

Spoiler:
          thanks for the help! i must agree i'm sure it's going to be a great episode!!! thanks again

Comment

Hi all,

If you want pics I know just where you can get them. Hundreds of thousands of them, scrolling by at a rate of 24 frames per second...

On TV Friday night. Less than 48 hours from now. When Common Ground airs...

Hope you find that it was worth the wait.

Ken C

Comment

Originally posted by ken_is_here
              Hi all,

If you want pics I know just where you can get them. Hundreds of thousands of them, scrolling by at a rate of 24 frames per second...

On TV Friday night. Less than 48 hours from now. When Common Ground airs...

Hope you find that it was worth the wait.

Ken C
              :O! i was getting excited!! haha great idea and i hope so too

Comment

Working...
              X