Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it just me or do all episodes seem to just focus on one person...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Historywiz
    it does seem to be that way yes in lockdown and zero hour it seemed to be about jack and icon,about daniel. and in avatar, teal'c
    I think "Lockdown" was more of a team episode, with Jack being the main team focus (if that makes any sense).
    Rocky

Comment

I love the seasons Seven !

Even if there is something else than the "battle" I love it !

I really love to learn much about the charracter and their lifes ... But I much more like meeting other race and the relation each charracter have with them
      - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
      - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
      - The Nox

Comment

I have also noticed that some episodes focus on one character.
        Like in Prometheus Unbound they focus on Daniel, and Gemini is probably gonna focus on Carter.
        But I don't have a problems with those kind of episodes.

Comment

It does seem that Season Eight has focused on just one character each ep with the other three members sticking their heads in to say a few lines.

BIG, BIG fan since Season One and I am grateful for Season Eight, but what makes SG-1 so great is the team and the interaction. It's just not the same without the team feel. I vote for Jonas to come back too. Great actor and character that can add to Season Eight. Also, I know the budget was cut for them to do Atlantis, but come on, SG-1 is the bread and butter, so how about some off world action.

SPOILER for August 20th ep:
          SAM AND PETE - NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO AND AGAIN, NO

Comment

Season 8 does seem to focus on specific characters each episode so far, but that is partially due to O'Neill becoming General. But there were a few that focused on individual characters almost every season so maybe they're just getting 'em all over with first. Although, I don't want to watch another shippy Carter episode... blah.

And, yeah! Bring Jonas back!
            Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
            RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

RDA has a busy schedule and doesn't want to be on the screen all the time, fine, i can live with that, but i'd still like to see more off worlding fun, and yea they need a fourth member but i don't think anybody would be accepted by the fans besides jonas, but i doubt he'll be coming back which is sad.
              i want to see some more off worldy goodness that we have come to accept as SG1! they had a great formula with that and now in their final season they decide "let's try something different, and _not_ use the gate so much"
              also i wish some1 would change the intro, it's depressing to see o'neill walking through the gate when he hasn't stepped through it all season, and we'll be lucky if he ever does again.
              Ford: You know we still haven't named the planet yet
              Sheppard: I'm sure the ancients have a name for it
              Ford: How about atlantica? Something like that
              Sheppard: I thought we agreed you were not going to name anything anymore

Comment

Originally posted by kodamawu
                RDA has a busy schedule and doesn't want to be on the screen all the time, fine, i can live with that, but i'd still like to see more off worlding fun, and yea they need a fourth member but i don't think anybody would be accepted by the fans besides jonas, but i doubt he'll be coming back which is sad.
                i want to see some more off worldy goodness that we have come to accept as SG1! they had a great formula with that and now in their final season they decide "let's try something different, and _not_ use the gate so much"
                also i wish some1 would change the intro, it's depressing to see o'neill walking through the gate when he hasn't stepped through it all season, and we'll be lucky if he ever does again.
                Jack has been off of Earth though Haha... But although people are dreading that they aren't going off-world not so much, i'm ok with what they are donig right now. Affinity wasn't even about one character, imo, it was full of everyone, less being Jack, of course.
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                X