• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d3u5
    OK, Webisode 10 is up at BSG-CZ.net

Enjoy!
    Yes! You are my hero!

Comment

Originally posted by Catsitter
      I know you specified "apart from YouTube", well, I don't know anything about that, but if you go on YouTube and search for Battlestar, and then sort the results by "date added", you will now find a few copies of webisode 9 near the top of the list. No sign of webisode 10 on there yet, but watch webisode 9 quick before they delete it!
      Thanks for the tip, i've been checking back every so often but it wasn't up. Thanks again!

Enjoy!
      I'm getting this message:

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

Piss. I'm terrible at this!!! Has anyone ever got something like that?

Failing that i'll just wait till someone hopefully puts it on youtube...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Enjoy!
        I can't access your site at all
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
          Thanks for the tip, i've been checking back every so often but it wasn't up. Thanks again!

I'm getting this message:

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

Piss. I'm terrible at this!!! Has anyone ever got something like that?

Failing that i'll just wait till someone hopefully puts it on youtube...
          w00t, quoting myself. Scratch all that... Episode 10's on youtube.

Thanks to the folk who uploaded for folk overseas, it's much appreciated! Now i just have to wait till January...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

No more webisodes?

Am I reading the article right - there are ten more completed eps beyond the Resistance ones that have already aired? If that's the case, we may not get the chance to see them thanks to the battle between Moore and NBC/Universal.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
              No more webisodes?

Am I reading the article right - there are ten more completed eps beyond the Resistance ones that have already aired? If that's the case, we may not get the chance to see them thanks to the battle between Moore and NBC/Universal.
              What the frak? If there were more webisodes, surely we would have heard about them.....unless they were planning something for the mid-season break? Otherwise, this doesn't make much sense.

Comment

I don't think it can mean that there are ten more that we haven't seen; I think it means the ten that have already been shown, but some of those webisodes were "broadcast" in an incomplete form because work had stopped on them due to the dispute (for example, the noises outside the temple were not as the writers would have wanted them to be.)
                Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

I must say, if nothing else the webisodes added whole levels to what Duck did in the premiere.

*hugs Duck*

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
                    Don't act so surprised. It's impossible to impress Oreo.

I'm sorry I like to watch something with... oh a point! :-p

Comment

Working...
                    X