Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it seems that even though all of the petitions are out there with hundreds of thousands of signatures, the show will still be canceled. What can we do that is more drastic and will make sci-fi have NO CHOICE but to reinstate stargate.

In the instance that the show is reinstated, i fear that the show will not be the same. It will probably be very difficult to get the same actors because they will have moved on to different shows. Even if they did get them back, they will have contracts and not be able to do much because of time restraints.
    But i do agree, sci-fi has put them self in a deep dark pit of Tek'shel mak. Let's hope they see the only way out is reinstating Stargate SG-1.
    DOn't forget to think about DRASTIC ways to change their minds!

Comment

Originally posted by stargateanubis14 View Post
      Quite frankly Stargate SG-1, is dead, and i hope that it stays that way for the reasons stated above. The only reason for why I am not enraged is because i know that Stargate itself is not dead. Stargate Atlantis still lives on and now we have the new show Stargate Universe. Shows are not like people, they dont continue to air for many years, and thus we can not stay with them for ever. But a series can live on forever bringing the thoughts and memories of past shows into the series allowing to each stargate section to live on forever!

Let us all remember that of which has been a star in our sky. Let not the great candle of the sky be extinguished. May it burn on in the ways of righteousness forever more!

-and now i have said my peace. Farewell Stargate SG-1. You will be missed.
      SG-1 is only dead in series format.

Comment

Yes SG-1 is only dead as a series, but it shall live on in our hearts forever!......and in the dvd's

Comment

Working...
        X