This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost??? Anyone???

What about that movie with Demi Moore in - Y'know, Ghost?

Anyone else like Ghost? I liked Ghost.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

*raises hand* I did. I liked Ghost!
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

You mean that one where the ghost walked through the door but didn't fall through the stairs?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

I was reminded of this movie today when I heard 'Unchained Melody' on the radio at work. I loved this movie, it's one of those timeless 'feel good' movies. Superb special effects for the time too, especially that scene where the guy hired by Carl who murdered Sam is dragged off to hell! Great stuff!!

Comment

Plus Whoopi Goldberg is awesome in it.

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, totally agree, Whoopi Goldberg was great in this. I really felt for her when Sam sat there all night 'singing' 'Henry the Eighth I am!' to get her to help him. The interplay between them was superb.

Comment

lol such a good film

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X