This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA: McKays 'I'm with genius t-shirt'?

I've been desperately trying to find McKays 'I'm with genius' t-shirt from SGA season one's episode Home. I just loved the greeny brown colour and lettering of his, but so far have only been able to find black and white immitations. Anyone any idea where its from or did the inconvieniant costume department make it as normally seems the case?

Cheers!

Well i didnt think it was a brand shirt, i thought i was just created for the episode. Im sure if you look around there are lots. Maybe carepress.com.
    Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by nclowe
      I've been desperately trying to find McKays 'I'm with genius' t-shirt from SGA season one's episode Home. I just loved the greeny brown colour and lettering of his, but so far have only been able to find black and white immitations. Anyone any idea where its from or did the inconvieniant costume department make it as normally seems the case?

Cheers!
      I know you can get them, just not sure how professional looking they are...someone on the McKay/Hewlett Thunk has one you could ask her. This was her post:

McKay Thunk

Comment

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/STARGAT...t_/fpt_/c_360/

thats it right there.

Comment

Originally posted by RobNubis
          Yeah, but how do we get the same color DH had in Home?

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

That's great, It was always my favorite shirt from the show
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              Yeah, but how do we get the same color DH had in Home?
              You can always dye it! Or wash it witha bunch of new stuff that color, lol. I want one...And by the way, freyr, where is the Shep quote in your sig from. I remember I thought it was hilarious, but don't remember what ep!

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
              Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
              Left Behind: SG-1
              The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianGateFan
                You can always dye it! Or wash it witha bunch of new stuff that color, lol. I want one...And by the way, freyr, where is the Shep quote in your sig from. I remember I thought it was hilarious, but don't remember what ep!
                "No Man's Land" IIRC.
                Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                -Audioslave

Comment

Working...
                X