• Time
  • Show
Clear All

great tourney
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Awesome tourney, Signal!!!

And my favorite movie won too! WOO HOO!!!
      46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
      sigpic
      Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
        OK, I feel the time is right for me to reveal to you my most funny of Star Wars jokes (don't forget to read the lines out loud in the appropriate character's voice):

Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker were dueling, lightsabers drawn and sparks flying. Vader pinned Luke against a bulkhead and glared into his face. "I know what you're getting for your birthday, Luke." he said. Luke fought himself free and jumped to a higher platform just out of Vader's reach. "How do you know what I'm getting for my birthday?" he asked. Vader shot Luke an icy glare and said:
        Spoiler:
        "I felt your presents."

ROFLMAO!!!! ok!! so my voices weren't the best -- tried it while holding my red saber a humming and my darth vader mask on to get the breathing part right -- just couldn't get deep enough!! *sigh*

teehee!
        sigpic
        SCORE!!
        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Woohoo for Star Wars!!!! worthy winner!!! so much better than that terminator thingy!!!

Thanks Signal for all the laughs!!!

teehee!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!

Comment

Great Tourney!

Had lots of fun as usual. Even more so since my favorite won. (Hadn't quite decided if Empire or Planet of the Apes is my favorite but since Empire won, I'll go with that for the present)

And aintright - don't try to get at low as James Earl Jones voice, you could hurt yourself.
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
              Great Tourney!

Had lots of fun as usual. Even more so since my favorite won. (Hadn't quite decided if Empire or Planet of the Apes is my favorite but since Empire won, I'll go with that for the present)

And aintright - don't try to get at low as James Earl Jones voice, you could hurt yourself.
              Yes the vocals are a little strained but was fun playing with my saber again *bzewww* oops! *crash* -- the neighbourhood kids don't want to play it with me anymore -- say they are getting too old *pshaw*

and agreed could have lived with planet of the apes too!!!

teehee!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!

Comment

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT TOURNEY THE SIGNAL !
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to cancel the Christmas Songs tournament, I'm going to take a break and try and get trough my exams in a couple of weeks. The new tournaments will begin in early January.
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                    Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to cancel the Christmas Songs tournament, I'm going to take a break and try and get trough my exams in a couple of weeks. The new tournaments will begin in early January.
                    Shame, I would offer to do it for you, but I have sh!t loads of coursework deadlines and mock exams coming up
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                      Shame, I would offer to do it for you, but I have sh!t loads of coursework deadlines and mock exams coming up
                      Likewise
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                        Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                        Likewise
                        Bah School sUx!2

Good luck with your mock exams guys.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Ah, mocks...

Another great tourney, Signal!
                          Yay for Empire Strikes Back!

Comment

Worried about tourney withdrawl?

Don't be! Ainty and I are running the Christmas song for The Signal.

46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                            sigpic
                            Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Working...
                            X