Gateworld Record number of users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t! we are indeed awsome.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
      *Starts dancing around in circles humming the stargate theme then suddenly realises what he is doing*

I mean yey...

Comment

there should be a cake

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Currently Active Users: 1444 (466 members and 978 guests)

Most users ever online was 1,444, Today at 05:38 PM.

and it keeps going up
            "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

1591, the circumstances hardly call for celebration at the new records though
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

today at 5:12(central time) we hit a new record for the most users ever online.

Comment

we just hit 1720... it is sad sad day for Stargate fans
                  "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

1794, but its falling now.
                    Last edited by The Signal; 21 August 2006, 03:13 PM.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Holy crap... 434 viewing the GD, 119 viewing S10. I've never seen anything dwarf the characters and relationships forum before... Plus, i saw 150-odd in the petition thread alone!

I feel terrible now. Anyone wanna go to the pub and get hammered? Hopefully it's just a wacky dream nightmare...

ETA: On the plus side... at least the server's holding.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

just hit 1800

Comment

1803 now

someone mention a pub trip?

Comment

for all the wrong reasons Most users ever online was 1,803, Today at 07:27 PM.
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It went up again last night to 1,803!

And right now it's at 1,596!

Comment

YAY, we beat the record!
                                And this time I was even online and logged in when it happened, I wasn't there for the last record!

Over 500 people of all these users that were online were viewing the SG1 cancellation thread at the same time yesterday - wow! I was amazed that the forum didn't just give us the WSOD.

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X