Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Torri Higginson (Elizabeth Weir)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Torri Higginson (Elizabeth Weir)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    THE REAL WEIR
    GateWorld talks with Torri Higginson

GateWorld talks with Torri Higginson about "The Real World," working with RDA, and the surprises and shocks in store for Season Three.

READ MORE ...
    Last edited by Darren; 19 August 2006, 04:13 PM.

"and I'm on the telephone with Miss Torri Higginson."

This seems odd. Who address a woman as "Miss" since about 1975? "Ms.," surely?

It's so 20th century, and old 20th, at that.

Comment

i haven't listened to the whole thing yet but i do have some advice please don't use For GateWorld 2.0 in every interview now just stick with gateworld like you have done in all your past interviews it sounds corny
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Wonderful interview, indeed. It's always nice to hear about them. Those are quite interesting statements and Torri Higginson is quite congenial - as always.

I am afraid the link is referring to the wrong page:
        should be
        Gateworld 2 is very well done! Good job.

I think, the used form of address is no oddity and you hardly miss "Mrs."
        Prole- eh, Stargatefans of all countries, unite!

Comment

Great interview and very insightful.

Comment

I love this interview with Torri! She seems like such an amazing, down to earth and funny lady who really appreciates her fans. Her warmth totally comes across in this interview.

Comment

Originally posted by VulcanJedi
              "and I'm on the telephone with Miss Torri Higginson."
              This seems odd. Who address a woman as "Miss" since about 1975? "Ms.," surely? It's so 20th century, and old 20th, at that.
              Um, I prefer Miss, and I am 35. Hey, it is a crazy world out there, women get called all sorts of things.

Good interview, when was it done?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                Um, I prefer Miss, and I am 35. Hey, it is a crazy world out there, women get called all sorts of things.

Good interview, when was it done?
                I also prefer Miss and I'm 33.

And man, Torri is great, isn't she?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Torri's interview was done last week, Wednesday or Thursday.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Good interview. What a charming lady. (And she was great in The Real World.)

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                      Torri's interview was done last week, Wednesday or Thursday.
                      Thanks Darren.

Really, so DH (in his Blog) and TH are both big teasers then. That could make it any *and all* episodes up to The Ark they were talking about?

Well I am intrigued if nothing else.

Comment

She's terrific... but completely different to Weir in personality...
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou View Post
                          I love this interview with Torri! She seems like such an amazing, down to earth and funny lady who really appreciates her fans. Her warmth totally comes across in this interview.
                          Indeed. This is one of my very favorite GW interviews.
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                          X