Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Carter was to have also suggested that he hadn't read 1 mission report then I could have seen it as a joke, but it was Jackson and it seemed a bit to well executed to be just a prank. She could have said that there was no 30185 and it was a joke but decided to tell him that she couldn't say who it was.

I do think it is about Foothold, but the foreign policians were told about that. It may be about the Russians infiltrated by the Goa'uld or the small town, but joking to him about Jack being his dad was more of using the situation to punk him.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I was thinking at first that it was to do with the Furlings, or some other unknown future plotline- but I someone said something that I think is the answer, but everyone overlooked.

It was the mission that SG-13 etc went to plan Mitchell's party!

And as Mitchell said, he's got the highest security clearance known to man, so he would have access to Foothold, especially sicne they may encounter those aliens again, seeing as SG-1 is the recon team.

I think all references to 1969 were a practical joke, so 30185 is not that mission.

I repeat, mission #30185 is the mission that they went to plan Mitchell's party in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathby
        Ok, I was thinking at first that it was to do with the Furlings, or some other unknown future plotline- but I someone said something that I think is the answer, but everyone overlooked.

It was the mission that SG-13 etc went to plan Mitchell's party!

And as Mitchell said, he's got the highest security clearance known to man, so he would have access to Foothold, especially sicne they may encounter those aliens again, seeing as SG-1 is the recon team.

I think all references to 1969 were a practical joke, so 30185 is not that mission.

I repeat, mission #30185 is the mission that they went to plan Mitchell's party in advance.
        Nice bit of logic. It makes perfect sense. I'm surprised no one thought of it sooner.
        Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

I still think it's P3X-595

Comment

hex....42....plan-Mitchell's-surprise-party mission...

And here I thought it was just a nod to fanfic... (Jack/Daniel in 1969 fathering John Sheppard/Cam)

Don't ask me what stories I'm talking about, I've read far too many to remember titles/authors But I know there are quite a few out there...

Comment

Originally posted by ascendedancient42
              Nice bit of logic. It makes perfect sense. I'm surprised no one thought of it sooner.
              I did. Look at page 2.

Comment

I agree, it WAS the mission they went through to set up the party (although we never did get 100% for certain told what that party was).

Either way, the whole Jack as Cam's dad thing was a joke by the team. Didn't Mitchell, at the end of the scene, say "Oh, I'm being punked, aren't I?", and then Carter said, "We really can't tell you about 30185."...which means that couldn't have been the truth, otherwise they would have just told him!

All Images Made By Hopalong

Comment

Originally posted by Foo
                  I did. Look at page 2.
                  My bad. I think I overlooked it, cause it was a short post.
                  Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Working...
                  X