No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes but did the show ever say exactly what Trance is?

I seem to remember hearing something from the last TV series about how she had been created by someone or something to act as a bridge between time and space, kind of a Messiah-like figure who'd save the world
    sum ergo cogitum
    I am therefore I think.

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
      The new one....the old one looked like someone from an 80's dance video.
      What I never understood was the line from the first episode where Rommie's looking at all the invaders and identifies such as human, or Magog, or whatever, and when she comes to Trance she says species unknown. Surely you'd just assume she was a human with body paint...
      sum ergo cogitum
      I am therefore I think.

Comment

Haha...yeah.........lucky body-paint guy..............
        "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Hmmm... luck? Or is it a conspiracy?

Oh, no. It's supposed to be "Coincidence? Or is it a conspiracy?" My bad.

Try: Luck? In this life we make our own luck.
          sum ergo cogitum
          I am therefore I think.

Comment

Either way...his job is a job I wish was mine

Comment

Fair enough. Personally I'd lean more towards the "She is a girl I wish was mine" mentality, but you keep it up with the whole bodypaint thing if you want.
              sum ergo cogitum
              I am therefore I think.

Comment

I like to go with the most likely possibility

Rommie is hotter anyways, SHE is the girl I wish was mine.

Comment

But the most likely possibility is still not very likely, and isn't as much fun.

I'm not going to argue on the Rommie/Trance issue - I'd say Rommie anyday - I was just carrying on the thread. But if you want to talk about Rommie.......
                  sum ergo cogitum
                  I am therefore I think.

Comment

No....I seem to get very sad, and want to kick Michael Shanks' butt when I talk about her....and since he is also awesome (he's freaking Daniel Jackson!), I can't allow myself to think that way.

Comment

im not sure if this is posted anywhere else, but has anyone heard about andromeda being cancelled?
                      "KEEP ON KEEPING ON"

Comment

I believe it has been. However, I have heard that the season finale has been left open in a way that can easily be resurrected. So we can hope for a return.

Comment

i tryed to get into the show but i never could...i never watch the show. Scifi is still looking for another show that will be as popular as SG-1. It is really there only good thing they got on Scifi now. The little movies they come out with are awfull. Thats why i think they are goin to try out the Battle Star galactia seris. My guess they will have Sg-1, Atlantis and Batte star form friday night primetime

Comment

Originally posted by KingKha
                            im not sure if this is posted anywhere else, but has anyone heard about andromeda being cancelled?

It looked pretty grim, but apparently Andromeda *will* start shooting its fifth season on May 25th. Confirmed by series creator Robert Hewitt Wolfe over on the exisle board.

Check out this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=652
                            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

season five is it's last season according to starlog magazine...(which is next season btw)
                              My flickr photography.

Comment

Well, I'm a few days late on reading this, but I must say, YES! I was getting really angry for a second there that a show I just got into might be cancelled... that would have been bad.
                                Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Working...
                                X