• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    He sorta did.

What do you mean sorta did?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

This show is airing right now in my area. So I set the PVR to record. I've watched 2 episodes so far and figure it's going to be a fun cheese fest!
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
        This show is airing right now in my area. So I set the PVR to record. I've watched 2 episodes so far and figure it's going to be a fun cheese fest!

IT IS FUN if you just roll with it and don't get too picky with it. I love the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          What do you mean sorta did?
          Rommie was already the Avatar of the Ship. So Harper just gave her a Body and if I remember correctly some optical enhancements. *cough* bigger Breasts *cough*

I have to say I love this Series, but the last Season was simply a Mess. It could have been better if it was more stretched out.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            Rommie was already the Avatar of the Ship. So Harper just gave her a Body and if I remember correctly some optical enhancements. *cough* bigger Breasts *cough*

I have to say I love this Series, but the last Season was simply a Mess. It could have been better if it was more stretched out.

Ah OK....... So Harper gave her a physical body.

But later in the series, a few episodes back Rommie says she chose her appearance. So doesn't that contradict things a little if Harper made her body?

Comment

Ah OK....... So Harper gave her a physical body.

But later in the series, a few episodes back Rommie says she chose her appearance. So doesn't that contradict things a little if Harper made her body?
              She probably meant her virtual representation when she was first build.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

She probably meant her virtual representation when she was first build.

Actually I can't recall the episode title but it was Rommie, Beka, and Trance in the Maru and they trying to help Rommie with clothing options. Rommie mentions about her lips and such and how she chose those.

Comment

Actually I can't recall the episode title but it was Rommie, Beka, and Trance in the Maru and they trying to help Rommie with clothing options. Rommie mentions about her lips and such and how she chose those.
                  Again, she designed her own Avatar and Harper used that to make the Body, ergo she choose them.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Again, she designed her own Avatar and Harper used that to make the Body, ergo she choose them.

Oh ok then my mistake.

Comment

IT IS FUN if you just roll with it and don't get too picky with it. I love the series.
                      Yeah if you accept that the entire show is going to ignore most of it's own backstory to the point where it sometimes forgets its in space, then yeah it's ok.

But damn does this show have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post
                        Yeah if you accept that the entire show is going to ignore most of it's own backstory to the point where it sometimes forgets its in space, then yeah it's ok.

I will admit it does, especially near the end of season 4 and season 5. But I still enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post

That's because one of the original creator/producer dudes left the show and they thus changed the direction it was going in. It's a real shame though.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm almost done season 1. It's odd to recognize Dollar Store items and Ikea items also! So funny. Though I'm sure that saved money for the space battles.

Comment

Oh and I just watched the episode that Michael Shanks shows up in.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                                I'm almost done season 1. It's odd to recognize Dollar Store items and Ikea items also! So funny. Though I'm sure that saved money for the space battles.

I've never paid enough attention to notice items like that. Can you give examples?

Comment

Working...
                                X