Spoiler!

S

P

o

i

l

e

r

It would appear that Rommie dies first in the finale...by exploding after a hit from a Magog weapon. Becka and Harper with Ryade are killed and eaten off camera from a Magog onslaught.....and Trance does a suicide run on Andromeda and blows up the MWS....

Dylan apparently survives to reset events to bring them back next season..

At least there is a possibility of a come back.
    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Uhh... I sure hope not...?
      Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

well that sucks, the worst episode in history of andromeda that would be

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
          well that sucks, the worst episode in history of andromeda that would be
          I completely agree. I've seen the episode multiple times and it never made any sense.

S
          P
          O
          I
          L
          E
          R

S
          P
          A
          C
          E

Oh, btw, the death order is Rommie, Rhade, Beka, Harper, then Trance. Dylan survives by running into the "Route Of Ages" to meet none other than god himself ..... Captain Dylan Hunt. No, seriously, he meets himself.
          Aadizookaan

Comment

This show should just be put out of its misery... wow... bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Thor
              This show should just be put out of its misery... wow... bad.
              I really hope the production company that funds Andromeda will works things out. Cause i don't want Andromeda to end
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I have a quick question I hope someone can answer. I just recently started watching Andromeda. In the pilot Rhade is killed, how does he end up coming back, is it his ancestor or something?? Also, why the change in Trance, why is she so special (I remember something being said in the pilot, as well as her specialness being mentioned from time to time)?? Thanks.
                "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I believe he is Rhydes great, great, great grandson.....or relative.

BTW here is Lexa as Rommie in the finale.......she is sooo gorgeous.

Last edited by dec55; 09 May 2004, 06:10 PM.
                  Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Well, interesting, I guess if the show doesn't come back then it ends with everyone dead except Dylan. Although since it appears Beka, Harper and Rhade are killed off-camera they may not really be dead.

If Andromeda does get a fifth season they can literally remake the show into anything they want, letting Dylan change places with his self from four years ago and start over. Or they can just pick up the pieces with whoever miraculously survives and move on.

Guess they would get to pick the cast members they want to keep (if any) and jettison the rest. Although if seems like they'd have to keep Lexa, she does play the ship after all.

Went and read the detailed synopsis over at the Andromeda board

Link to the board:
                    http://forums.prospero.com/ti-andromeda/

Link to the detailed spoiler:
                    http://forums.prospero.com/ti-androm...es?msg=11500.6

Edited to add: Hope it's okay to link to this post. It's just a detailed synopsis of the finale of the fourth season of Andromeda.
                    Last edited by keshou; 09 May 2004, 09:14 AM.
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

umm yeah, the show started pretty good, and now it is horible, what is it with all thise unscintific future...that's lame imho...the show should be put out of it's misory

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
                        umm yeah, the show started pretty good, and now it is horible, what is it with all thise unscintific future...that's lame imho...the show should be put out of it's misory
                        Its not that bad, haha...
                        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                          Its not that bad, haha...
                          yeah i hate how people that dont like a show always say it should be cancelled. if you don't like it then don't watch it, but there are people that do like it so dont call for it to be cancelled let them enjoy their show.

Comment

Personally, I love the show... I would hate for it to end a season before when it's supposed to, even if they do put some closure in that ep... especially since I finally found where I'm supposed to watch it!
                            Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                              yeah i hate how people that dont like a show always say it should be cancelled. if you don't like it then don't watch it, but there are people that do like it so dont call for it to be cancelled let them enjoy their show.
                              the thins is i love it wnen it started.. but it redically changed once THE CONFIDIRACY or whatever was established...it became less scintific...had more LAME-HOLYWOOD action in it, and became totally FICITONAL , note NOT SCIENCE-FICTIONAL...i'm pretty sire that's not what Gene wanted from it

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
                                I believe he is Rhydes great, great, great grandson.....or relative.

BTW here is Lexa as Rommie in the finale.......she is sooo gorgeous.

yeah, the best thing about the show is the chicks... for sure....

Comment

Working...
                                X