No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all still have jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RHW the series creator has stated that there will be a season 5!!!!

http://www.exisle.net/mb/index.php?s...ic=15990&st=0&
    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Yay! I saw the news posted over at exisle. Robert Hewitt Wolfe is one classy guy. Even though I'm not much of a fan anymore I'm pleased for the current fans and for the cast and crew. It can't have been much fun for them to be in limboland!

I also see that Zack/Ash (some of the former writers under RHW) will be writing a freelance script for season 5. Yay again! I like those guys, I'll definitely be watching that one.
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Im so happy, i just got into the show just recently.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

makes me sad. they should be spending the money on something better... heheheh... well, at least the chicks are good looking...

Comment

<< well, at least the chicks are good looking... >>

You're right. My god! We need a Stargate/Andromeda crossover! And we need it now!
            sum ergo cogitum
            I am therefore I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Champos
              << well, at least the chicks are good looking... >>

You're right. My god! We need a Stargate/Andromeda crossover! And we need it now!
              hahahah... yeah, I think we need to get romie involved in the SGC... she could probably dial the gate coordinates faster, and she is great to look at...

Comment

Harper desperately needs to be rescued from Andromeda. It'd also be funny to see him meet up with Daniel... AKA Balance of Judgement.

Comment

I think the second Michael Shanks episode ("Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath") showed crew, but I wasn't sure, as I couldn't tell the two ships in it apart.

(For the record, I liked the first Michael Shanks episode ("Star-Crossed") well enough but thought the second one was awful. And I bailed out of the episode we're talking about here after five minutes.)

Bottom line: I can't tell either.
                  Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

In the beginning i.e. before the big war thing where Andromeda got frozen in time, back then they definitely had a big crew of 400 or so. Since then I've never really seen anyone though. I know they have various androids around who do maintenance and presumably clean and generally just walk around aimlessly, but I'm not really sure about the crew. You'd imagine they would though, since they've apparently rebuilt their Commonwealth thing and they've presumably got a fair few crews to choose from and at the end of the day it is quite a big ship.
                    The end answer though, I don't know.
                    sum ergo cogitum
                    I am therefore I think.

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                      I have a quick question I hope someone can answer. I just recently started watching Andromeda. In the pilot Rhade is killed, how does he end up coming back, is it his ancestor or something?? Also, why the change in Trance, why is she so special (I remember something being said in the pilot, as well as her specialness being mentioned from time to time)?? Thanks.
                      I had this question in another thread...can anyone answer?
                      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Generally, it's a descendant of Rhade's, except for one episode where they showed what it might have been like if Rhade had survived instead of Hunt.
                        When you say the change in Trance, do you mean the weird powers thing, or the physical? The physical happened in the last season sometime I think (Trance exchanged places with a future version of her self so as to prevent bad things from happening). The powers thing has been there from the beginning, I think, it just was never really shown much.
                        sum ergo cogitum
                        I am therefore I think.

Comment

Excellent...thanks....I really want to see that Rhade ep now....Trance is hot.

Comment

Do you mean the new-look Trance or the old one? Anyway, give me Rommie anyday!
                            sum ergo cogitum
                            I am therefore I think.

Comment

Yes but did the show ever say exactly what Trance is?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Champos
                                Do you mean the new-look Trance or the old one? Anyway, give me Rommie anyday!
                                The new one....the old one looked like someone from an 80's dance video.

Comment

Working...
                                X