"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    The creater left, I forgot when, because he didn't approve of the executives meddling with his show. So after he left, they got their way and quality started to plummet. It reached the point of no return in season 5.
    I believe it was after season 2.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I believe it was after season 2.
      I believe that's right. Season 3 sorta wavered in quality, some good things and some bad things. Lots of things started feeling wrong in season 4, and it was just sick in season 5. Lexa Doig's pregnancy certainly didn't help the situation because they had to then bring in what's-her-face in place of Rommie.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Some Andromeda art...

sigpic

Comment

Nice ones Maneth.
          Trance still has her tail in that one.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

She does and she's still purple in the episodes I'm watching.
            sigpic

Comment

They all have little captions, Ubergeek is one of Harpers many things, though.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

True. But so far, that's the characteristic that I've seen the most of. I'm just happy that for once a geek is shown in a positive light, and so far, Harper's my favorite male character. Andromeda is my overall favorite, which is very unusual for me. The last show where my favorite character is female was Babylon 5 with Ivanova.

I've read enough spoilers to know that my gut instinct not to trust Tyr is correct, and for some reason Dylan doesn't grab me as an interesting character. *shrug*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  True. But so far, that's the characteristic that I've seen the most of. I'm just happy that for once a geek is shown in a positive light, and so far, Harper's my favorite male character. Andromeda is my overall favorite, which is very unusual for me. The last show where my favorite character is female was Babylon 5 with Ivanova.

I've read enough spoilers to know that my gut instinct not to trust Tyr is correct, and for some reason Dylan doesn't grab me as an interesting character. *shrug*
                  I liked how in the beginning, and throughout the show, everyone was sorta forced to be together by their situation.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

I wish I could get the complete series now so I could comment hopefully when I get my tax refund or my birthday money I can get it I just hope I am not disappointed after watching it. Judging by my sig do you that have seen it think I will like it?
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I would say, yes, except for the last season, which is the one no one is pleased with.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm sort of worrying about the last season already, and I'm only on the first. Although I do understand the comment about Harper being more than just a geek after watching Fear and Loathing in the Milky Way. He was pretty badass in that one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                          I would say, yes, except for the last season, which is the one no one is pleased with.
                          thanks for answering me
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm sort of worrying about the last season already, and I'm only on the first. Although I do understand the comment about Harper being more than just a geek after watching Fear and Loathing in the Milky Way. He was pretty badass in that one!
                            Who knows, maybe you'll be one of the few to actually like that season.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

I guess we'll see...

Made something today:

sigpic

Comment

Could you modify that into a sig for me? *Puppy dog eyes*
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X