No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always wondered about Torri as a blonde, and i couldn't help myself so i quickly made this. I gave her some blonde hair and this is the result.

Spoiler:
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

NOPE! No, no no.... NO!!

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I wanted to give her short blonde hair but the ones the program had weren't working out.

But now we know what she would sorta look like as a blonde.
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Can I entice anyone to beta an Elizabeth Weir centric fic containing approx. 1400 words?

Nevermind, beta found.
            Last edited by Falcon Horus; 23 April 2017, 08:42 AM.

Comment

SGA Reverse Bang came and went. I don't know whether there are other artworks and fics that will feature any of the ladies, but here's my fanfic entry, inspired by video created for the art-part.

Art
              (not a robot) by PickingupEllen
              Rating = G
              Characters: Elizabeth Weir, John Sheppard, Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill & Reese (Stargate SG1)

Fanfic
              Cogito Ergo Sum by Falcon Horus
              Rating = T
              Characters: Elizabeth Weir & Niam

Comment

sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

Have been pretty sad that CBC's This Life was canceled. It was such a beautiful show with some of the most remarkable storytelling that I have ever seen, and it was unfortunate that it wasn't renewed for a third season.

What's even more bittersweet is this parallel I noticed between Torri's character, Natalie, at the end of the Season 2 finale and with Elizabeth at the end of First Strike:

Spoiler:
                  First, look at Elizabeth looking out of the window as the city takes flight:

Elizabeth First Strike.JPG

Then at the end of Season 2 of This Life, Natalie is at an amusement park with her children, and they are looking up toward the fireworks exploding in the night sky. Look at Natalie's awed expression:

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 5.55.13 PM.jpg

Natalie looking up at the night sky was the very last glimpse we got of Torri in the Season 2 finale before the show was taken off the air. The fates of Torri's roles in these two shows are shockingly in alignment with each other.
                  sigpic
                  Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                  View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

I really liked the character, and was sad to see her leave. On another note, I think it might have been an interesting story if she stayed on and was like part Asuran. It may have been an interesting character arc.

Comment

Working...
                      X