X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chronicles of Stargate: The Fellowship of the Rings Saga

The Chronicles of Stargate: The Fellowship of the Rings Saga I

Flash back to 5 years ago when SG-1 found an Ancient outpost.

Daniel: "Jack! Look what I found, it looks like some sort of Ancient weapon."

Jack: "Don't touch it, it might be a big honkin' space gun space gun."

Daniel: "Too late, I think I activated it."

A chorus of Ascended beings descend from the sky and 4 rings appear on the control panel.

Ascended #1: "These are the rings of power, we grant you these so you may use them to fight the evil that await."

Jack: "What do they do?"

Ascended #2 (Annoyed): "They enhance you natural abilities and in time of need they can combine all your abilities and turn you into the ultimate team."

Present day

General Laundry, uhm, I mean Landry is telling SG-1 about their new commander.

Landry: "Lady, Alien and Geek a cool person will join you, I love him and so will you. May I introduce m'boy Colonel Cameron Mitchell?"

Mitchell (With an evil charm and a big smile): "It's an honor to serve General Landry."

Landry: "Now that is settled, SG-1 I want you to go on an off-world mission so Cam can experience the Stargate and the off-world scene."

SG-1 leaves the briefing room and makes preparations to go off-world. An hour later, they're in the Gateroom.

Walter (through the speakers): "Chevron Seven Locked"

Landry (through the speakers): "SG-1 you're cleared to go." (Carter and Daniel run through the Stargate, while Teal'c pushes Cam through it)

After a few hours off-world SG-1 runs into serious trouble, consisting of a legion of Jaffa in strange uniforms.

Daniel (Taking heavy fire): "We must combine the Rings of Power!"

Teal'c (Raises an eyebrow and says in his usual monotone voice): "I fear the rings won't work Daniel Jackson, since Colonel O'Neill is not with us."

Sam (Almost gets hit and ducks): "We must try! It's our only chance!"

Cam (Shooting at the Jaffa): "What rings? I never read about any damned rings!"

Daniel (Shouting with conviction): "Knowledge!"

Teal'c: "Strength!"

Sam: "Techno babble!"

Sam (After a few seconds have past by and nothing happened): "Damnit, it doesn't work...we can't form the Ultimate SG-1 to destroy our enemies!" (All of a sudden they hear a mysterious voice)

Mysterious voice: "HEWO!" (A strange glowing light appears) "With all your powers combined I am Colonel Cambo!"

The members of SG-1 look at the mysterious figure who is fighting the Jaffa. The Mysterious Hewo puts up a good fight and kills half the legion, but is eventually cornered by the Jaffa. The remaining Jaffa take the other members of SG-1 captive as well.

Jaffa Redshirt: "Surrender, and I will spare your lives." (SG-1 puts down their weapons and Cambo does the same) "Now, who are you?" (He sees Teal'c) "You are the Shol'va Teal'c! Then you must be SG-1 from Earth. Lord Apophis will be pleased to hear this, but who are you stranger? You don't look like the Tau'ri from Earth."

Mysterious Figure (Calm): "I am Cambo, The Hewo, and now I shall show you the power of the plot hole." (Out of nowhere 24 other SG teams appear and kill all the Jaffa)

Sam (Confused): "What are you doing here Colonel Makepeace?"

Makepeace (Equally confused): "I don't know Colonel Carter, we were just having sex, uhm, I mean establishing diplomatic relations with the natives on P4C-970 and suddenly we were here on PS3-876 with our weapons fighting the Jaffa. By the way where is Colonel Mitchell?"

Mitchell (Coming from the bushes): "I was here sir, I was taking a pee"

Makepeace (Annoyed): "In the middle of a battle?"

Mitchell: "Well Landry said I could take a pee whenever I wanted to do so, and we did save the day." (Mitchell walks away towards the Gate and dials home).

The SG teams return to Earth where General Laundry who is debriefing them, is also addressing a very important issue.

Landry: "First of all, I need to discuss with you an issue of great importance, my name is General Landry and not Laundry! Now SG-1 tell me about what happened on that planet, while I'm reading my bird-watchers handbook."

Daniel: "There appears to be another person with a ring of power. We called for our abilities and nothing happened, until a mysterious voice shouted something that sounded like 'hewo' and suddenly the light of the rings appeared. But the strange thing is, we didn't get empowered."

Sam: "I noticed that too, it almost looked like that instead of empowering us, our rings were empowering this mysterious person, Cambo, with our abilities." (Mitchell starts grinning)

Landry: "I see, any explanation?" (Landry returns to reading his book)

Sam: "No, not yet Sir."

Daniel (Remembering LotR): "Wait a minute, this sounds a lot like The True One Ring from LotR, which according to Tolkien, the powers of all the other Rings. You know what this means?!"

Teal'c: "I do not Doctor Jackson."

Daniel (Becoming melodramatic and the background music joins in on the mood): "Tolkien was an Ancient! It all makes sense now! Cambo must have the True One Ring!" (Mitchell starts laughing)

Carter (Catching on): "Does that mean the there are more rings? At least we know Cambo..."

Mitchell (Suddenly slamming on the table and busting out in laughter): "Cambo, what a name is that! CamBo, Cambodia!" (Mitchell continues laughing until Teal'c zats him)

Laundry (Shocked): "Why did you zat m'boy Cam, he's a good man. You must know I will not tolerate this behavior. Now continue the debriefing Colonel Carter while I continue reading my bird-watchers handbook."

Sam: "Thank you Sir, as I was trying to say this mysterious figure must also possess a ring of power since he shouted Hewo and suddenly Cambo appeared. Also the Jaffa on the planet claimed to be in the service of Apophis."

Laundry (Looking up from his book): "Right, very well, carry on and investigate this further."

SG-1 leaves the briefing room and prepares to return to the planet. After 30 minutes, Mitchell needed to recover from the Zat blast and he needed to change his pants, SG-1 returns to the planet when suddenly from the sky Apophis's new mothership descends and beams SG-1 into it.

Apophis (Glowing his eyes): "Kneel before me, for I am Apophis, King of the Replicators."

Teal'c: "I don't kneel before false Gods."

Daniel: "I thought you were dead, why aren't you dead?"

Apophis: "Silence! TPTB ran out of ideas so they brought me back and now I will finally kill you."

Daniel (Whispering to Sam and Teal'c): "We must combine the rings or he's going to kill us."

Teal'c: "Indeed, but it does not appear to be wise to do so. It might result in the creation of Cambo again."

Sam (Thoughtful): You're right, but we have the risk it. The rings are our only way out since only with them we can create a subspace bubble which brings us back to the gate!" (Daniel, Teal'c and Sam shout their ring activation words)

Teal'c (After noticing nothing happened again): "It is not working. This must be because of O'Neill missing." (Suddenly the hear the mysterious voice again)

Mysterious voice: "Hewo!" (Strange glowing light appears) "When all these powers are combined I am Colonel Cambo!"

Apophis: "Who are you? How dare you defy a God like this?"

Cambo: "I am Cambo and I will be your undoing." (Cambo fires his plot devices and plot holes at Apophis, and they conveniently create the subspace bubble that brings SG-1 to the gate and destroys Apophis's mother ship.)

Sam (Shipper eyes): "Cambo, how can we ever thank you! I'd do anything for
    you! You're my Hewo!" (Daniel looks at Cambo's ring finger and is shocked)
    Cambo: "It's my pleasure to serve" (Cambo disappears)

Teal'c (Looking around): "Has anyone seen Colonel Mitchell?"

Sam (Shocked): "No, where is he?"

Mitchell (Comes running from behind the Stargate and laughs before saying): "Ha-ha! Fooled you! I was hiding behind the Stargate! Damn, you're bad at Hide and Seek!" (Teal'c zats Mitchell again)

Daniel (Mysteriously): "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." (The sky darkens as lightning storms fill the sky)
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

*giggle* *snort* Cambo? ROTFLMAO! And the Hewo? Have you been watching the Princess Bride?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      *giggle* *snort* Cambo? ROTFLMAO! And the Hewo? Have you been watching the Princess Bride?
      No, I've been visiting the Anti-S10 thread, it is there where these things are thought up
      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

um, it was funny.

I WANT MORE OF IT.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!

*Unable to speak from laughing so hard, Sela kneels before her new god, Gregorious.
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

The Chronicles of Stargate - The Fellowship of the Rings II
            The higher plane, present time.
            Ascended #1: "I feel a great disturbance in the force, it is like millions of viewers were screaming out in pain and were suddenly silenced."

Ascended #2: "I sense it as well, the Catastrophe has come. The Ori have unleashed their greatest weapon, Cancellation" (Another Ascended being fades in)

Ascended #3: "This Galaxy is falling to the Ori, we are losing the war in the higher plane as well."

Ascended #1: "We have no choice, we must assemble the J-Team and their leaders."

Ascended #3 (Shocked): "Doesn't that go against the rules?"

Ascended #1 (Glares at #3): "We cannot stand by and watch ourselves be wiped out. We must act now."

Ascended #2: "The Others agree, we must act now. The Catastrophe must be prevented from happening."

Ascended #1: "Lets get going and take the J-Team from the timeline."
            Earth, early season 9: Minnesota.
            Jack: "I love fishing here George, no people to annoy me...I love it!"

George: "We haven't caught a thing yet Jack."

Jack: "I know, bu.." (A flash of white light appears and Jack and George are gone)
            Off-World: Heroes Part II
            Jaffa Redshirt: "Over here, a dead Tau'ri woman." (Jaffa gets zapped by lighting and the dead woman is taken by the light)
            Langara, early Season 9
            Jonas (After a meeting of the Joint Ruling Council muttering to himself): "I hate politics.." (He's taken away by the light)
            Off-World, Tok'Ra funeral service.
            Tok'Ra: "May Selmak and Jacob rest in peace." (Stargate wooshes and in the light the body disappears)
            Asgard Galaxy, early season 9
            Thor: "I am preparing to enter hyper..." (Thor disappears in white light)
            The White Room
            Jack: "Where the hell are we?"

George: "What happened Jack?"

Jacob: "What am I doing here? I though I was dead?"

Janet: "Jack? General Hammond? What are we doing here?"

Jonas: "What happened? I think this is my first time being abducted by a bright white light!"

Thor: "..space" (Looks around) "General O'Neill, General Hammond what are you doing here?"

Jack: "I bet those glowy good for nothing higher beings are behind this!" (Ascended beings fade in) "HAH! I KNEW IT!"

Ascended #1: "We brought you here, you have been taken to prevent the Catastrophe from happening."

Ascended #2: "You will each, with the exception of General O'Neill, be given a ring of power to aid you in doing this."

Ascended #1: "We will now seed you back into the timeline, at the beginning of season 9. Good Luck."

Jack: "Wait! What the hell is going on? What Catastrophe? And this is soooo "The 4400!"" (The white light appears again and Jack and George return to their fishing. Jonas returns to Langara and Jacob, Thor and Janet return to Thor's ship)
            Thor's ship
            Jacob: "Thor, what are we doing here? Where are we going?"

Thor: "I am receiving large amounts of new data on the ship's computer. According to entry #1 we are to go to Langara to pick up Jonas Quinn."

Janet: "Jonas Quinn? Who's he?"

Jacob: "Exactly my question Doc."

Thor: "According to the entry he served one year in SG-1 and was completely forgotten after that."

Janet: "If he had served with SG-1 I would've remembered, I never forget an as-"

Jacob: "That's more than enoug info, doc!"

Janet (rolling her eyes): "An asset to the SGC."

Thor: "I have plotted a course for Langara, prepare to go to ludicrous speed!"

Jacob (Raises an eyebrow and whispers to Janet): "I think someone has been watching Spaceballs. Soon he'll think he's Dark Helmet."

Thor: "What's the matter, General Carter? CHICKEN?!"

Jacob (sighing and muttering): "Oh boy, it's going to be a long journey..."
            Meanwhile on Earth
            Jack (Annoyed): "Stupid glow-in-the-dark, good for nothing Ascended..."

George (Interrupts Jack's muttering): "Jack, I think we need to go to the SGC"

Jack: "Now? Just when I got something on the line?"

George: "Yes Jack now. We need to recruit SG-1 to aid us in preventing the Catas...." (A mysterious person points a gun at Jack and George)

Jack: "Sir?"

George: "Turn around Jack." (Jack turns around)

Jack (Shocked): "YOU! I really hoped we'd seen the last of you!"

Mysterious Person: "Never, now prepare to eat Pb"

Jack: "Pee bee? The cliche is "eat lead" not Pee bee."

Mysterious Person: "You idiot, Pb is lead in chemical terms. Now prepare to meet your maker!" (The Mysterious person shoots at Jack and George)
            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

*cackle* The J-Team??? ROTFLMAO! You have confirmed my original assessment of you. You're wacko!

Comment

Greg THIS is beyond hilarious!!!! Great job!! Looking forward to more of the *Rings*
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm trying to maintain some rage for your non-metrosexual male behaviour but I can't. The chronicles are too funny.

*Dangles chocolate in front of Greg*

You'll get this with your next instalment.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

The Chronicles of Stargate: The Fellowship of the Rings Saga III
                    Meanwhile on SGC in Landry's room.
                    Landry (Someone's knocking on his room's door): "Who's there?"

Redshirt: "General, laundry Sir" (He opens the door)

Landry (Zats the Redshirt): "It's LANDRY, not Laundry!" (Landry sees the laundry basket) "Oh, uhm, sorry." (Contacts Doctor Lam) "Doctor, we have an injured man in front of my room, please dispose of him."
                    In the Control Room
                    Walter: "Chevron 6, encoded. Chevron 7, locked." (Landry walks in)

Landry: "Good morning Chevron Guy. Any news from SG-1?"

Walter (annoyed): "Morning Sir. No still no news from SG-1, they're 3 hours over due."

Landry: "Ah well, never mind. Contact me when they're back, I need to talk to m'boy Cam." (Stargate activates)

Walter: "Unscheduled off-world activation. Its Colonel Makepeace's IDC, receiving audio transmission." (Landry is drinking his coffee)

Makepeace: "We're taking fire, we're coming in hot."

Walter: "Opening the Iris." (Makepeace and his team come through the gate)

Makepeace: "Close the Iris!" (Walter prepare to close the Iris, but Landry stops him)

Landry: "Chevron Guy, what did I tell you? You only close the Iris when I say it, 'cause I love to say it. Close the Iris!" (One Jaffa makes it through and is killed before the Iris is closed)

Makepeace: "What was that for Sir?"

Landry: "It was to teach you a lesson, don't come in hot again. Ever." (Makepeace curses under his breath and Landry continues to his office drinking Coffee)
                    15 min later in the cafeteria
                    Walter: "He keeps calling me Chevron guy, who does he think he is?"

Makepeace: "Why didn't you close the Iris when I asked you to close it Walter?"

Walter: "According to Landry's new set of rules we are only to close the Iris when he says so, because he likes to say it."

Makepeace: "Damn him, why did we get such an incompetent commander? I miss Hammond."

Siler: "Due to him I had to clean the Gateroom for the third time this week, and those Jaffa leave such stains in the carpet."

Makepeace: "I think we need to do something about Landry."

Walter: "Like what?"

Siler: "I don't know. I doubt we can electrocute him, since it seems like I'm the only one here that gets burned or electrocuted." (One of the cafeteria staff approaches)

Luke: "Maybe I can help."

Walter: "Yes, you can. I would like another piece of pie."

Makepeace: "As would I, and also give me a new cup of Coffee, black, no sugar."

Siler: "I'll take some blue jello." (Walter and Makepeace look at him) "Colonel Carter said it tasted terrific."

Luke (Annoyed): "Get your own food. I hear you want to get rid of Laundry. Me too. His dietary specifications are driving me up the wall! North Carolina blueberries in his blueberry pancakes, not Michigan ones! Like there's a difference!"

Makepeace: "OK, so he annoys you, too. So what?"

Luke: "I could lace his Coffee..."

Walter: "Nothing we can't do as well."

Luke: "...with that special bland Doctor Jackass loves so much."

Siler: "You mean that extremely addictive bland of coffee?"

Luke: "Yes, with a large dose of laxatives in it."

Makepeace: "How would you get that stuff?"

Luke: "I have help. Lieutenant Rush, and Meg, Jonas's former assistant, are willing to help me. And if I plan this right, I could take Dr. Jackass down with him and maybe even get Samantha to finally notice me!"

Makepeace: "Excellent. Welcome to the team Luke."
                    Meanwhile in the infirmary
                    Lam: "No dad! You're not going to ruin my life!"

Landry: "If I tell you something you listen to me young lady!"

Lam: "F you daddy!"

Landry: "Wash your mouth with soap young lady!"

Lam: "No! If I want to date Cam, I'll date Cam!"

Landry: "I said it to you before and I'll say it again, Cam's m'boy! You aren't going to ruin his career!"

Lam: "NANANANANANA!"

Landry: "Act like an adult, doctor!"

Lam: "Only if you do it as well."

Landry: "I am behaving like an adult."

Lam: "Leave me alone! Or..."

Landry: "Or what?"

Lam: "Or I'll tell everybody you zatted that redshirt who came to bring in the laundry!"

Landry: "You dare to threaten your own father?!"

Lam: "Yes" (She injects Landry with a sedative and runs away)
                    5 min later in the cafeteria
                    Luke: "There's only one problem. I'm almost out of the "special blend" and the rest is controlled by a system lord called Aphrodite.

Makepeace: "Leave that to me, I'll get it." (Lam comes in running and crying, she stumbles and Walter catches her)

Walter: "Doctor? What's going on?"

Lam (Sobbing): "My daddy, General Landry, he doesn't want me dating Cam. I hate him! I hate my daddy! I wish he was gone from here!"

Siler: "Are you absolutely certain of this?"

Lam: "Oh yes!"

Siler: "We also want Landry to be gone, interested to join our little group Doctor?"

Lam: "Sure! What can I do?"

Luke: "Supply me with some of the, uhm, additives I need for Laundry's coffee and feel free to gloss over any anomalies that might show up in his next exam."

Lam: "Okay, deal."

Makepeace: "Welcome to the club Doctor." (The base goes into Red Alert)

[Author's note: Luke is a creation of ShadowMaat, and she generously allowed me to make use of him. Thanks Shadow ]
                    Last edited by Gregorius; 26 August 2006, 06:58 PM.
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

I've done the laxative trick on someone before. ROTFLMAO! Brings back memories of the good old days.

Comment

Oh Luke, how I love thee! Psychotic Machiavelli who's dangerously in love with Sam. ...Well, dangerous for anyone who gets near her.

By golly, I'm loving this stuff!

Comment

Pwnage story

Comment

Is there any more?

Comment

Working...
                            X