This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice you can only save Sg1 or Atlantis which one would you save

If you were the PTB at NBC prime, and you were given the choice of saving one of them, which would you save?

Originally posted by mahram
    If you were the PTB at NBC prime, and you were given the choice of saving one of them, which would you save?
    Oooohhhhh tough one.
    Since the ancients ended up going to pegasus,

Atlantis - With Reservations
    You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

SG1 ratings are so bad - I'd save Atlantis.

Comment

Hard choice but I´d propably go with SG-1 as I´m far more interested to see how Earth beats the Ori then how Atlantis beats the Wraith.

It makes things easier when you realize that to end Atlantis all you have to do is have everybody walk through the stargate and go back to Earth while a ZPM overload destroys the city. It´s not a great ending but Earth would be save and in the end that´s what´s important.

Comment

Not a hard choice for me at all.
          I'd choose SG1.
          I would miss Atlantis though.

Comment

Originally posted by stargaitor
            SG1 ratings are so bad - I'd save Atlantis.
            Atlantis ratings are as bad as SG1's.

Comment

I would save SG1, i always thought that id choose SGA but the Ori are soo good compared to the wraith that its hard to choose SGA, plus the writer on Atlantis are missing so much potential, i just dont feel like its going anywhere substantial right now, wheras with Sg1 i think it could go on another 10years, i think This years the last for SGA sadly, and ive never felt this way before.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

My inner fangirl would want them to save sga because Sheppard, Ronon, and Caldwell are such hotties, but sga has gone down hill very quickly. SG1 has had better planning and writing. The characters, while not perfect, are more consistent. Unfortunately, they will drop sg1 first because it's been running longer and costs more.

Comment

Wow, this is a hard choice, before Progeny I probably would've gone with Atlantis, as I really liked the Wraith. It's not that I don't like the Asurans, I think they're cool, but I just liked the Wraith more. At the same time, I wasn't really a fan of the Ori until recently where they really have started to pick up and become a cool enemy. Also with Vala and Mitchell finally fitting into their roles, I'd definitly have to pick SG-1.
                  My new favorite quote:
                  "Fly Lucius, fly"
                  -Rodney
                  My old favorite:
                  "It's...it's like trying to do something...that's impossible..."
                  -Dr. Lee

Comment

Atlantis

Comment

Atlantis, because Martin Gero works miracles.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Oh Atlantis! Three seasons is just not enough!

Comment

I love both and find both awesome shows - love the Wraith, love the Ori, but if I had to chose SG-1 would win.

Comment

Atlantis. The ratings are slightly better and it hasn't been running as long.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I would save Atlantis. Atlantis has such potential to be really good for many years to come. I think it would get even better if they only had one show to focus on.

Comment

Working...
                              X