This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronans clothes

Do you think we will ever see ronan in earth army gear?hes always got raggy clothes on and they not exactly the best clothes to try and hide from the wraith with

Hmm interesting thought!!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I think he probably uses the Tok'ra tailors - Lots-O-Leather
      sigpic

Comment

Question has teal’c always worn earth clothes
        Click the link to learn the Goa'uld language
        Lo tak meta satak oz

Comment

Originally posted by RoMUS
          Do you think we will ever see ronan in earth army gear?hes always got raggy clothes on and they not exactly the best clothes to try and hide from the wraith with
          he wears them cuz hes cool that way
          I am a Colonel in the great colilition
          http://www.stargatechat.zoomshare.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAu-...earch=Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by jaffa_shol'va
            Question has teal’c always worn earth clothes
            Since day one.

It's one of my biggest complaints about Atlantis. What's so frelling special about Ronon that he can buck the regs that Teyla follows?

Bring back Ford, damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
              Since day one.

It's one of my biggest complaints about Atlantis. What's so frelling special about Ronon that he can buck the regs that Teyla follows?

Bring back Ford, damn it.
              The only way I can convince myself that his not wearing a uniform is in anway a good idea is to tell myself that he has the super healing powers of wolverine so he doesnt need the vest and he feels like he can move better in his clothes of choice and thus kill more wraith.

Yeah, I have to say it in one sentence or I start to think about it and then realize how stupid and out of place it is for him not to be wearing the SG gear.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                The only way I can convince myself that his not wearing a uniform is in anway a good idea is to tell myself that he has the super healing powers of wolverine so he doesnt need the vest and he feels like he can move better in his clothes of choice and thus kill more wraith.

Yeah, I have to say it in one sentence or I start to think about it and then realize how stupid and out of place it is for him not to be wearing the SG gear.
                Maybe he's allergic to polyester?

And all other fabrics except linen, leather and. . .

Spoiler:
                that metalish looking stuff that's actually plastic that he wore in Sateda. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                  I think he probably uses the Tok'ra tailors - Lots-O-Leather

My thoughts exactly.
                  sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

And all other fabrics except linen, leather and. . .

Spoiler:
                    that metalish looking stuff that's actually plastic that he wore in Sateda. . .
                    So he has super healing powers except his Kryptonite is earth fabrics.
                    Ok, I can buy that, good as explanation as any. Hope he brought his own bedsheets
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I think that he wears the clothes he does because of his personality. He thinks of himself as an individual, even though he goes with the crew. To me it just fits his character better to be in his normal clothes.

Comment

His clothes are just part of who he is. Eventually, he may change his outfits.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                          Military clothing is designed with mobility in mind. Something tells me that standard military pants would be a lot more flexible than leather trousers.

Earth-military clothes are made of cotton, I think.

Originally posted by SteelJester
                          I think that he wears the clothes he does because of his personality. He thinks of himself as an individual, even though he goes with the crew. To me it just fits his character better to be in his normal clothes.
                          Originally posted by the fifth man
                          His clothes are just part of who he is. Eventually, he may change his outfits.
                          He's military, fer cryin' out loud. I'm no expert on military, but I don't seem to recall 'individuality' being amongst one of their top priorities in any culture.
                          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I don't think he'd look good in Air Force combat gear...

"Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
                              I don't think he'd look good in Air Force combat gear...
                              Actually that better looking than I imagined
                              Click the link to learn the Goa'uld language
                              Lo tak meta satak oz

Comment

Working...
                              X