Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Some Asurans Ascend? (Spoilers for Progeny)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Some Asurans Ascend? (Spoilers for Progeny)

So, some Asurans are obsessed with ascending. What if some of them did? Could that be what the Ori really are? It would explain their hatred of the Ancients.

Alterans fight wraith, develop asurans. Alterans split off, and ascend. Ori and Ancients emerge.

Comment

If any of the Asurans did ascend, the others would probably know about it wouldn't they? So why would Niam want McKay to change his programming code so he can ascend? Doesn't make sense.

Plus, the timeline doens't add up. The Ori and the Ancients splitt of millions of years ago, the Asurans weren't around till the height of the conflict with the Wraith, which can't have been more much more than 10.000 years ago.
      *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

Spoiler:
        None of the Asurans have ascended yet. Niam and some others want to ascend but need to have the aggrresion coding removed from them before they can attempt it. They desire to be equals to the Ancients. They aren't the Ori. The Ancients nearly wiped the Asurans out, so they are pissed, plus they were built to kill.
        "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
        The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

better question: will the Asurians join the ori ascended group? i bet they will, aint no way theyll join the alterans, imagine what a prior would convert that bunch in to! the worst supersoldier army in the history of the universe is what.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
            better question: will the Asurians join the ori ascended group? i bet they will, aint no way theyll join the alterans, imagine what a prior would convert that bunch in to! the worst supersoldier army in the history of the universe is what.
            It's a cool idea, except I think TPTB would avoid that just because it mixes the shows up too much.

Comment

Yeah, Ori+Asurans=whole lot of trouble!
              *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
                So, some Asurans are obsessed with ascending. What if some of them did? Could that be what the Ori really are? It would explain their hatred of the Ancients.
                I very much doubt it, but it's a nice theory
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I dunno, the Asurans seem to have no desire to have control over anyone, they just want to get sweet revenge.
                  An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Asurans intelligent enough to ascend won't be so petty as to run off and join the Ori.

Comment

Working...
                    X