No announcement yet.

ST: Enterprise Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol..thats ok. I had been on vacation for a while, so you guys had no reason to tag things..all is forgiven

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
      OMG!!! *averts eyes* Spoiler tags pleeeeeease people!
      Pretty sure spoiler tags are for newish shows/news, which ENT is no longer

Good to see you are new to the show though, like i was late last year. Too bad we missed seeing ENT when it aired. I didn't even know about it then
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

spoiler tags are used as a courtesy when revealing details that may spoil something for someone else. We use them in the Farscape thread still because there are people just finding their way to the gloriousness that is farscape...but that's another story

Yeah, I am sad I missed it while it was airing. My dad liked it and I guess that I had the need to feel like a rebel and tell him I thought his show was silly. He did that to me all of the time so I thought it was only appropriate. Boy did I get heck when he found out that I like ENT now, lol. He is still bugging me about it. BTW...I think he ordered me the series for Christmas or my birthday or something. Amazon.com (with a bunch of slashes and crap by it) followed by the words Enterprise, series, and used were in the history thing in the URL box...I'm happy

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
          spoiler tags are used as a courtesy when revealing details that may spoil something for someone else. We use them in the Farscape thread still because there are people just finding their way to the gloriousness that is farscape...but that's another story

Yeah, I am sad I missed it while it was airing. My dad liked it and I guess that I had the need to feel like a rebel and tell him I thought his show was silly. He did that to me all of the time so I thought it was only appropriate. Boy did I get heck when he found out that I like ENT now, lol. He is still bugging me about it. BTW...I think he ordered me the series for Christmas or my birthday or something. Amazon.com (with a bunch of slashes and crap by it) followed by the words Enterprise, series, and used were in the history thing in the URL box...I'm happy
          Opposite here- I discovered it the week it was cancelled, and my mum thought it looked incredibley silly (she didn't realize it was Star Trek at first- she watched TOS and some TNG years ago). But then she sat down and actually watched some, and she likes just as much as I do now, seen every episode at least twice.

Comment

lol. My dad will watch it here and there with me...only to make fun of me the whole time

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

enterprise the series was great I got season 3 for X-mas and i'm already goin on my second pass

i like the idea of not having shields and best weapons, sensors. not totally knowing what to expect when in space.

everyone else got to train at a academy and had hundreds of ships to ask fro help if needed

well not on enterprise and that's what made it great 1 crew,first voyage everything being new no manual to tell you how to deal with different races. it was a fresh idea that sadly fell short
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I liked how on an explorer ship, that was designed to make first contact, they didnt even had a Political officer to represent the intrests of Earth.
                Nooo lets alienate an entire galaxy to our selfs.

And T'Pol is like a copy of T'ealc, only with out any respect from her crew members. At time i felt really sorry for her character.

And this was the funniest crew from all the simmuler Tv-shows i have ever seen. Zero respect for the chain-of-command on that ship. Crew members just go off and do what ever they feel is right to do. And a good Captaine forgave them everything.

My deepest respect to all Star-Trek fans for puting up with this for so long.
                We are born capable of greatness... If we are to be who we are, and what we are; if we are to accomplish great things, then we must learn the heart's most essential rule:

Comment

I suspect I might not get many takers in this, but I personally like Enterprise. I know some don't think much of it, because of inaccurate canon, and they don't think it is very Trek. But for me the more I watch Enterprise the better it gets, and IMO seasons 3 and 4 rate among the best seasons of any Trek series.

So if anybody would like to join me in the discussion and appreciation of this I feel much under rated show, welcome aboard.

Comment

I enjoyed ENT just like I enjoyed all the other Trek series.
                    Season 2 was a bit iffy, but it was a great show. I'm only sorry that the show wasn't like season 4 from the start.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

AND it's ironic that the Trek series that gets the least love is now the only one that's still canon.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Enterprise, IMO, was a very good show. The best Trek show ever, no. But much better than some people constantly say.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          AND it's ironic that the Trek series that gets the least love is now the only one that's still canon.
                          That is irony at it's best

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Enterprise, IMO, was a very good show. The best Trek show ever, no. But much better than some people constantly say.
                            Yes it was a very good show TFM, it is entertaining, great visuales, good crew and IMO a great Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
                              Yes it was a very good show TFM, it is entertaining, great visuales, good crew and IMO a great Captain.
                              I totally agree. Archer was a great Captain.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Archer's character changed drastically over the course of the 4 seasons. Only Sisko had that level of character development.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X