Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most well written, well rounded episode ever!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most well written, well rounded episode ever!

What do you think is best written, most well rounded episode of SG-1 ever? I know it's a hard one, there have been so many good ones over the years.

For me, "Heroes" was the best. It didn't have the most action, or the most ship, or the most comedy, but it was the best combination of all of those. The subject matter hit right in the heart of what we have to deal with in real life, as well as giving us the alien element. And we said goodbye to a beloved character. Dr. Frasier's funeral was fitting and respectful, and I really appreciated that.

What about for you?
    SG1_Jag Fan

For me I think it's Failsafe. I don't know why I love this episode so much. I can watch it over and over and feel like I'm getting the 'Stargate experience'. True, there could be a bit more action(I love explosions), but overall, this one has what I want.

But really, there are so many well written, well rounded episodes in SG. It's hard to pick just one!

Comment

Well this is a hard question. I think there are a few eps that are really wonderfull... and well written
      But if I have to make a choice I would say...Lost city. I know it is a cliché but it is really an ep that has it all for me
      *action
      *adventure
      *teamwork
      *unexpected twists
      *ship between sam/jack
      *and so much more.

Comment

Within the Serpants Grasp, and Within the Serpants Lair (do two parters count?)

-It's got plenty of action.
        -It's the first time we stick it to the Goa'uld
        -Everyone lives
        -The annying Earth polititions are put in their place about the Stargate program
        -Gain Bra'tac as a proper ally

Either that, or "It's Good to be King."
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

changeling it kept you thinking the entire episode
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

If I had to pick one, it would probably be "Full Circle" because it tied everything that was going at that time in the show to what happened in the original movie.

Comment

Lost City

too tired to explain why
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yeah i agree with full circle, in fact that episode was IMO perfect, totally flawless so i would say that full circle was the best. Also it did cap of S1-6 perfectly and if SG had of ended then i would have been happy, actually if it had of ended then i would of had dnaiel decend and join SG but ya know cant have it all.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                  Well this is a hard question. I think there are a few eps that are really wonderfull... and well written
                  But if I have to make a choice I would say...Lost city. I know it is a cliché but it is really an ep that has it all for me
                  *action
                  *adventure
                  *teamwork
                  *unexpected twists
                  *ship between sam/jack
                  *and so much more.

I agree, great episode.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

If we can count Atlantis then, for me The Storm & The Eye stick out in my mind. I can't decide which one is better...

If we're only counting SG-1, I liked Fallen alot for some reason... But Lost City is my favorite.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

SG1

The Fifth Race
                      Full Circle
                      Lost City
                      The Pegasus Project

SGA

The Eye
                      Before I Sleep
                      The Siege

Comment

I'd almost say Rising P1&P2 but they left a lot open in that episode
                        But I think Reckoning double and Threads were good
                        Window Of Oppitunity also rounded things up, had action, comedy, drama etc.
                        and last but not least
                        Lost City Part 1 and 2, except for the end where Jack got frozen
                        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

its hard to tell... and it depends on what you would consider well written, because some episodes are well written for comedy, some for action and some for drama, ect... I do like the one Chri Judge wrote,Fifth race was good, Lost City was damn good, basically any episode saying "Son of Jor El, Kneel before Zod" would be the winner lol... 1969 was pretty damn good... all the episodes I like I believe were well written, so look on that worst episode ones and youll see which ones i didnt like lol...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                          X