This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    How did we go from Abusing you to being your Dinner and a Show???
    sure
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
      Come on people! This is an important topic. Don't let it melt into obscurity!
      to late
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        How did we go from Abusing you to being your Dinner and a Show???
        Ehh, I haven't engaged in any cannibalism, so there's no dinner to it.

Everyone is my entertainment. This is the natural order of things.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

As much fun as being taken to task has been, i do think that this thread has run its course.

At the end of the day, we mods do our best to follow the guidelines laid down by Darren who, by benefit of paying the bills, is the king of our little kingdom here. His rules need only to make sense to and appeal to him. And if we play here, we play at his pleasure.

If someone questions something we do, PM us and ask. If you feel a mod has broken the rules of this forum, then take your issue to another mod. If you pm a mod and s/he doesn't answer you in a timely manner - please remember, we do have real lives - then please take your question to another mod.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X