ANCIENTS PRIORS!!!Why don't the Ancients make ANCIENTS PRIORS!!!??? :|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bragi
    while SG-1 sits on their hands and twiddles their thumbs.
    I imagine that would be very difficult.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
      I imagine that would be very difficult.
      Are you tellin' me they can't do it?

They blew up a damn sun. . . . they can sit on their hands and twiddle their thumbs.

Comment

La'Fay made it clear that there where more of her but not enough to make a difference. So the Few makes Daniel a Prior and gives them the Book of Origin. By not forcing this on to them and them doing it on there own making it impossible for the Ori to go to that planet for it is already in worship and taht would be braking the laws.

So basically Daniel is going around grabbing all of the worlds before the Ori do. And by doing this making that planet of limits to the Ori and them not getting power from it. The Ancients still wont interfere, they have to have faith and that is how they will achieve Enlightment.
        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

THe Ori have avatars call Priors that have super uber power. However if an ancient were to make avatars like Priors, I bet you anything they would be like JEDI KNIGHTS! Woot! Light saber vs staff, Force power vs ORi power and they both wear funky robes

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK View Post
            Spoiler:
            what do you think daniel is
            (The Shroud)
            Spoiler:
            Daniel preaches Origin. Why would an Ancient prior preach Origin?

For what purpose would the Ascended Beings of our galaxies create Priors?

Comment

Cuz i pwn the noobas of prioratolas.

Priors are lame, advanced humans.. Jack O'Neil and Rodney Mckay pwn priors.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
                Cuz i pwn the noobas of prioratolas.

Priors are lame, advanced humans.. Jack O'Neil and Rodney Mckay pwn priors.
                What is prioratolas?
                sigpic

Comment

you guys said about a rogue ancient with the abilities of the prior they could go through a gate whilst ascended to somewhere were the ancients weren't and then they could descend and have the abilities and the ancients won't know
                  sigpic

Comment

Major necropost...Well they could.. I bet there exists more ascended creatures without the inferference policy.

Comment

like other races that have ascended?
                      and that wasnt a necro because i never even knew there was a thread about it
                      sigpic

Comment

Because the Ancients don't have any need for them and they don't wish to be worshiped, unlike the Ori who gain power from being worshiped. The Ancients don't desire this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blinded View Post
                          Technically they wouldnt be called Priors they be called "Scientist"
                          professors mabey?

Comment

Working...
                          X