This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S8 Reruns?

Does anyone know when s8 is going to start airing as reruns on scifi?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

I have no clue.

Comment

Season 7 is in syndication on Sci-Fi right now so it is safe to assume that Season 8 should be gearing up shortly. It is usually about midway thru the season 2 ahead (hopefully that made sense)
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Season 7 is in syndication on Sci-Fi right now so it is safe to assume that Season 8 should be gearing up shortly. It is usually about midway thru the season 2 ahead (hopefully that made sense)
        Why.....how is it that season 7 is still in syndication on scifi?

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Season 8 is still in syndication.

As soon as season 9 is released into syndication, I imagine Sci-Fi will be able to rebroadcast season 8 again.

As for when that will be, I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
            Does anyone know when s8 is going to start airing as reruns on scifi?
            idk
            I am a Colonel in the great colilition
            http://www.stargatechat.zoomshare.com/
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAu-...earch=Stargate

Comment

You'll probably have to wait until the new shows arrive on the networks. NBC and the like won't start their new seasons until mid to late September, and in the past, this has been when the previous season returns to SciFi. Usually, it comes to Monday nights first, and sometimes, SciFi is nice enough to update the schedule to include the season number so you can plan ahead.
              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Working...
              X