This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaffa on Sealab 2021

I don't know if this has been posted before........
    Dr. Quinn was dressed like a Serpent Guard, it was great he had a staff weapon and all. Anyways I'm gonna keep watching so...........
    Church: Well than just get over there and yell bang bang bang.
    Doc: I don't know even that sounds pretty aggressive...
    Church: Oh come on!
    Doc: ...Besides I'm not supposed to get involved unless someone gets hurt.
    Church: Huh, I see. (Raises pistol and shoots) Well, looks like Caboose has hurt himself. Maybe you should go over and help him Doc.
    Doc: You know you could have just asked nicely.
    -Red vs Blue
    Teal'c: "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello."
    O'Neill: "Napoleonic power monger."

What episode was it? Been looking for that one for a while.

Comment

Heh heh, yeah. "It's a space spear!" "So you're really like an urban Mr. Spock."
      This post brought to you by Snackey-Smores.

Comment

Originally posted by Yosho
        I don't know if this has been posted before........
        Dr. Quinn was dressed like a Serpent Guard, it was great he had a staff weapon and all. Anyways I'm gonna keep watching so...........
        And there was an entire of episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force dedicated to Stargate the movie and SG-1. It was a much more direct and obvious reference. Since its the same people making both series, guess they are fans of the show.

Comment

Man, do I love a good Spoof!
          It feels good to be alive.
          Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by KayMan2k
            And there was an entire of episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force dedicated to Stargate the movie and SG-1. It was a much more direct and obvious reference. Since its the same people making both series, guess they are fans of the show.
            Its the FARgate. It does not rip anything off of the popular sci-fi movie, the syndicated television series based on said movie, or spinoff of the syndicated television series.

Comment

Yu, I believe the episode was titled Swimming in Oblivion but I"m not 100% sure, it was on last night or this morning.....so theirs a good chance it will be on again.
              Church: Well than just get over there and yell bang bang bang.
              Doc: I don't know even that sounds pretty aggressive...
              Church: Oh come on!
              Doc: ...Besides I'm not supposed to get involved unless someone gets hurt.
              Church: Huh, I see. (Raises pistol and shoots) Well, looks like Caboose has hurt himself. Maybe you should go over and help him Doc.
              Doc: You know you could have just asked nicely.
              -Red vs Blue
              Teal'c: "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello."
              O'Neill: "Napoleonic power monger."

Comment

Originally posted by Yosho
                Yu, I believe the episode was titled Swimming in Oblivion but I"m not 100% sure, it was on last night or this morning.....so theirs a good chance it will be on again.
                Sorry, I simply had to resurrect this this thread! I bought the SeaLab DVD set, and it is, in fact, Swimming in Oblivion, where Quinn is dressed up as a Jaffa. Funny episode, that. Not touched by few.
                Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Originally posted by cobraR478
                  Its the FARgate. It does not rip anything off of the popular sci-fi movie, the syndicated television series based on said movie, or spinoff of the syndicated television series.
                  but it was a good movie right

Comment

*swimming by and pausing long enough to shake head...swimming on*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Dude, seriously, an ATHF eppie about SG/-1? DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!! I wanna see it! </end excited, hyper rambling>

My Own Little World

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                      101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
                      "Be nice to nerds;
                      one day, you'll end up working for one."
                      -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
                      Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
                      Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

Comment

Originally posted by Starlilica
                        Dude, seriously, an ATHF eppie about SG/-1? DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!! I wanna see it! </end excited, hyper rambling>
                        Its great. QUinn shows up like Aphophis in the gold snake armor.

HIL-AR-I-OUS!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Awesome. Hey, found out the ATHF eppie. It's called Universal Remonster, on Season 2. I'm watching it now ^.^

My Own Little World

101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
                          "Be nice to nerds;
                          one day, you'll end up working for one."
                          -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
                          Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
                          Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

Comment

Working...
                          X