X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aschen
    Dude you confuse me sometimes. Heh.
    Well, when Ican't offer up any hard facts, I just try to entertain...and yes, that can be confusing at times. So sorry

I was referring to another reply you put on a different thread, about the Aschen having feelings but not showing them because of what they/you were going to eventually do to people anyway. I was taking that context when I answered about kiling me off.

Any less confused yet?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

After I finish this beer it won't matter (jk)

Comment

Ah... When I can't find any facts for something I'm arguing for I just say "maybe you're right" and wait for him to say something I can demolish!

Comment

I will remember that when posting /replying and I see your moniker.

*kicks back to have a beer with Aschen* (jk)

Now where were we? ....Oh, yeah, Anise/Freya is hot & we want her (back on the show.)

Comment

Originally posted by systemlord
            The actress that played Anise is the same one in Weird Science? That's one hot babe on fire!
            As I said: It was a short-lived TV show loosely based around the movie. BTW, did you know she was first offered the role of Xena? It's true.

Comment

There seem to be a lot of "Prim'tah" around these days, so I wanted to post here to see if there may be any new thought s roaming around out there in Tok'ra Land...

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                I know we haven't seen the Tok'ra around since they and the Jaffa went their separate ways...but I want to see Anise, aka Vanessa Angel back on the scene. I also liked viewing her in "Weird Science" (the TV show). Anyone care to speculate on when we see her or them again?
                I just dug up this old thread to see if anyone knows where the Tok'ra have run off to, or have I missed something along the way? Seems ages since I've heard them even mentioned....

Comment

They are actually talking to the Tau'ri again. Still no visual contact, but at least they are talking. Course, I don't think anything can happen until either Delek stops being such a idiot or the Tok'Ra need the Tau'ri's help, which given the track record of the Tok'Ra, they probably do. Besides, maybe they heard that Hammond's gone?
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Well so far it looks like the Tok'ra are providing intel on Prior activities and some activity but thats all they are providing. Just information. Doesnt seem they have much need for face to face contact.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                      They are actually talking to the Tau'ri again. Still no visual contact, but at least they are talking. Course, I don't think anything can happen until either Delek stops being such a idiot or the Tok'Ra need the Tau'ri's help, which given the track record of the Tok'Ra, they probably do. Besides, maybe they heard that Hammond's gone?
                      I kind of figured that with Selmak/Jacob dead and gone that the Tok'ra probably didn't feel too "connected" to the SGC anymore. I would like to see what clever new gadgets Anise/Freya has come up with lately.

Comment

One last pick of my fave:
                        Last edited by Ancient 1; 22 February 2006, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Nice pictures, though I suggest you reduce the size a bit. Some people here may be on dial-up, and I think that there might be a size quotient.
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                          X