This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"...a small Tok'ra of my affection..."

I know we haven't seen the Tok'ra around since they and the Jaffa went their separate ways...but I want to see Anise, aka Vanessa Angel back on the scene. I also liked viewing her in "Weird Science" (the TV show). Anyone care to speculate on when we see her or them again?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Originally posted by Ancient 1
    I know we haven't seen the Tok'ra around since they and the Jaffa went their separate ways...but I want to see Anise, aka Vanessa Angel back on the scene. I also liked viewing her in "Weird Science" (the TV show). Anyone care to speculate on when we see her or them again?
    Hopefully sooner than later. Especially when we are talking Anise... yeoooooowwwww!

Comment

Wow, its been a while since we seen anise. Something like, 3-4 years i think?
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I doubt if Anise/Freya will ever be seen again . I thought she was developing into quite an interesting character,but then suddenly, the PTB dropped her .
        I know a lot of fans thought of her as a Tok'Ra Barbie,but once the character started covering up her charms,that term hardly applied.
        No harm hoping !
        Btw,I love the Thread title !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Let's make the Tok'Ra brownies so Anise comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Thor
            Hopefully sooner than later. Especially when we are talking Anise... yeoooooowwwww!
            Anise is the symbiote BTW

Comment

So ,to recap,we seem to be asking for the return of a fully mature Tok'Ra Symbiote, wearing a Cloak,and eating a cookie ????

I know we're talking about the Blended Host really.lol !
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

The actress that played Anise is the same one in Weird Science? That's one hot babe on fire!

Comment

Actually Freya is the person, as Teal'c already pointed out

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

I'm sure we'll see the Tok'Ra before to long. As for Freya - as much as I wish it were otherwise - I doubt we'll see anymore of her

Comment

The Tok'ra will never return. The Tok'ra will never return. The Tok'ra will never return. [Crap, I hope this really works]
                      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

There are some seriously HOT Tokra babes.

Comment

I wouldnt mind living with them for the ... scenery alone lol
                          THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

The Tok'Ra will return, The Tok'Ra will return, The Tok'Ra will return, [hope this works!]

Comment

KorbenDirewolf: The Tok'ra will never return. The Tok'ra will never return. The Tok'ra will never return. [Crap, I hope this really works]

aAnubiSs: The Tok'Ra will return, The Tok'Ra will return, The Tok'Ra will return, [hope this works!]
                              Too many negating hopes....

Comment

Working...
                              X