This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obsessions anonymous (the OA)

i made this thread because apparently i have an obsession so what better way to get professional help then with other obsessionists so come on people lets hear your obsessions! ill start->
    hi im susanne but everyone can call me susie if they want
    everyone: hi susie
    i have an obsession with john shepperd.......and maybe michael the wraith...their just so darn cute and funny i cant help it i usually come to covered in drool after a shep scene so i started this meeting to help others come to terms with their obsessions dont be shy tell us anything!

uhhhh....*drooling inconsistently*
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

I Don't think i have an obsession?
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Oh Oh Cheesecake i have an obsession with......hmmm *drools*
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I guess you could day i'm obsessed with superstition... I have to follow various rules and rituals i've developed over the years consistently or... I don't even know. I'd go into them but, well... No one cares!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

its ok tell us anything you want to if someone finds it boring then so what someone else might find it interesting
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

We do care, go on tell us we care so much don't we Susanne????

Comment

yup i even said so ^^^
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Yeah you said so but this damn PC is slow or the website is, go 69 tell us we're all ears

Comment

I'm obessesed with geeky men Daniel, Rodney, I'm starting to like Zelenka (God help me)Love Beckett. (John Doesn't count but I still love him) it's getting out of control.... I think it's their overwhelming genious...stupid people make me angry....my mind wanted to type Cameron...instead of stupid....but that's mean. I'm also obsessed with ducks.....and hating Cameron....and Killing Daniel and stealnig Sheppard's Christmas socks, nad insulting Rodney...for getting an arrow in his arse and for Elles preforming elctroshock therapy........it's a weird world I live in...QUACK! Wonda Bread!

Comment

... If you insist. I'll just share the ones that aren't too weird...

Putting the left shoe/sock/glove/ice skate etc. on first then the right. If it's a shoe then i have to tie the left, then the right...

Only taking off a leather... thingy on my wrist and a leather necklace (any FF8 fans? This.. Mine was cheaper. )when i go for showers and to play sport. But if i play sport i have to find a subsitute for them eg. Elastic bands...

Then there's morning/before bed rituals...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

My #1 obsession.... is building freaky muscle mass, and moving ungodly amounts of weight. I am a retired competitive powerlifter that crossed over to bodybuilding to get my iron fix. Even though I own and operate my own family business I still train a handful of clients every month at Gold's gym and 24hr Fitness. I also Moderate at a handful of bodybuilding and supplement web-sites.

My #2 obsession.... is scifi, I absolutely love good scifi on television, movies or book wise, especially Star Trek and Stargate!

My #3 obsession.... has to be women, what's not to love.
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

well that isnt bad i but i also bedtime rituals too
                        and pj1 how dare you nick johns socks! ill give you the pants i stole off rodney (which i was gonna burn) for them!
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
                          well that isnt bad i but i also bedtime rituals too
                          and pj1 how dare you nick johns socks! ill give you the pants i stole off rodney (which i was gonna burn) for them!
                          hmmmmmmmmm.......ok....as long as I get to take on of the jingly bells from his sock...then we have a deal

Comment

yay! *hands over rodneys lemon boxers*
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*hands over socks* buybye sweet socks...hello Rodney's undies (I'm disturbing even myself) there comes apoint in every persons life....when they realise...they need help....that point has come and gone...and I still haven't gotten any

Comment

Working...
                              X