Jeannie Miller/Kate Hewlett Wow !/Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeannie Miller/Kate Hewlett Wow !/Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

The thread for all your kate hewlett thunking. Enough said.

who?

Comment

Sorry I messed up the title. Jeannie Mckay/Kate Hewlett thunk thread

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
        Sorry I messed up the title. Jeannie Mckay/Kate Hewlett thunk thread
        Why don't you ask to have it changed? And shouldn't it be a Wow Thread, that tends to be for the gals more then Thunk. *shrugs*

Kate and her brother er... David.

Comment

Uh, a thread for Kate, that's good, she's really a beautiful woman and I bet she's a good actress - the talent runs in the family! Can't wait to see her in SGA! Or in ADB!

And I agree with Willow, for women the threads are mostly called "WOW threads" while the ones for the men are called "thunk threads". Don't ask me why, maybe thunking just isn't the right term when you talk about a woman, or maybe it's because the thunking is mostly only done by women who thunk for a man, while the threads about the actresses are visited by male and female fans, though most females don't thunk for the actress. It's a bit weird, I know.

Anyway, just a suggestion, why not ask the mods to change it to "Jeanie McKay/Kate Hewlett WOW thread" or something like that?

By the way, does anyone know already if it's "Jeanie" or "Jeannie"? Has there been something official about that yet?

A pic of Kate:

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

She's very pretty, and I can totally see a resemblance between she and David.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

*Hops into the thread*

Well, isn't this a... hilarious surprise.

Earlier today I was talking about Kate Hewlett and I mentioned that she'd probably have her own thunk thread relatively soon. My mom thought it wouldn't happen, whatwithall her being a one-episode character (so far) and all.

So here I come onto this board later on and what do I see? A Kate Hewlett thunk thread!

I never expected it would happen so soon!
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar

A pic of Kate:

Bye, A.
                She's really quite gorgeous...not at all surprising considering her brother lol...
                You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                -Libba Bray

Comment

Hi all!

Wow or thunk, Kate's a pretty lady.

I love her dimples and I think she's definitely got some Hewlett facial features.

I was just going to add that a friend of mine saw her in the play Humans Anonymous in Toronto earlier this year and raved about how fantastic she was in her LJ. She also wrote to Kate, who responded via personal mail! In her letter she joked that she had fun working with the Atlantis crew, even David! Haha, what a sense of humour.

I only have one pic from the play and it is not mine but of_evangeline's:

Ta,
                  Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                    She also wrote to Kate, who responded via personal mail! In her letter she joked that she had fun working with the Atlantis crew, even David! Haha, what a sense of humour.
                    She replied in a personal mail? How cool is that?! How did she write her, does she have something like a fan mail address?

Bye, A.

Comment

Kate is lovely! And it feels weird for me to say that, since my own name is Kate. Hehe. And I can't say "KH" either, because them's my own initials. How weird! But she is a very pretty lady, and she looks like she'd have a good sense of humour away from the camera too, judging by the hint of mischief in her smile.

Don't ask me why, maybe thunking just isn't the right term when you talk about a woman, or maybe it's because the thunking is mostly only done by women who thunk for a man, while the threads about the actresses are visited by male and female fans, though most females don't thunk for the actress.
                      Except in the Torri/Weir thread, where nearly half of the female residents freely admit that our thunking is anything but platonic. Either way, I consider it to be thunking in both types of threads, regardless of their names. I think the Wow threads are just called that to distinguish. *shrugs*

Comment

I say we can leave the WOW. It definitly does fit her!

Especially
                        Spoiler:
                        in the new picture where she is in Alantis
                        She is just looking incredible in those. Can't wait for the episode.
                        Last edited by Phex; 14 August 2006, 04:23 AM.

Comment

The lovely Kate Hewlett also has her own blog now:

Loft in translation

And she posted a cute pic of herself with her nephew!

Bye, A.

Comment

The lovely Kate Hewlett also has her own blog now:

Loft in translation

And she posted a cute pic of herself with her nephew!

Bye, A.
                            And I commented there and mentioned this thread. *grin* Isn't Jeremy adorable?

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                              And I commented there and mentioned this thread. *grin*
                              Yeah, I just saw that.
                              Isn't Jeremy adorable?
                              Yes, really a very, very cute baby!

Bye, A.

ETA: Now we also know Kate's age - she's 29. So David is nine years older.
                              Last edited by Arlessiar; 28 August 2006, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X