This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney and the incident in Sateda

hahaha looking through youtube i came across rodders and the arrow incident be warned tho its a season 3 sedata spoiler hahahaha so funny tho hehehe
    rodneys arrow incident
    my favourite bit-

: omg.......thats my ass isnt it?!
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MAN THATS CLASSIC!
    I LOVE IT WHEN HIS ON THE MORPHINE, JUST HILARIOUS!

Comment

favourite bit has to be.....glutius maximux...glutiuhh.......omg thats my ass isnt it?!
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
        favourite bit has to be.....glutius maximux...glutiuhh.......omg thats my ass isnt it?!
        HA! I loved that.
        Spoiler:
        I know someone who looks like you. His hair is messier though. I think I lost him...and a Pretty girl and a caveman!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

hahaha i loved thattoo and the lemon boxers !
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hahaha i loved thattoo and the lemon boxers !
            teehee, those made me laugh. I almost cried I laughed so hard
            Spoiler:
            when he first got shot and he yelled "THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!"

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

his face was a picture! i want the screen cap for that!
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

lol, his face said "what the crap?!"

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

ronon was funny he just turned around and was looking at the arrow (probably thinking so what if you got an arrow in your butt be thankful its not the other way round!)
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

A little off topic, but when Ronon was holding himself hostage it reminde me of a scene from Blazing Saddles...

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

that scream i never forget that lol, wow and thanks for the lemon boxers lol
                      DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Not brilliant but the best I have at the mo!!

SPOILERS FOR SATEDA

Spoiler:

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

hahahaha thank you im gonna have to make a good sig out of that
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

LOL I already am making one >____< It was too good.

*shriek* THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!
                            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

OMG, Susanne, that's a really awesome sig. Good job there.

I wonder if this is one of those scenes that makes so many people hate McKay, because my boyfriend always cringes and says "Gah, I hate that guy" every time McKay goes into coward mode. Is it because he's crude, insecure and a wuss, but usually ends up saving the day somehow that a lot of people hate him? There's just something about the character that makes me always feel like I want to offer him a hug after every episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X